The Student Room Group

PGCE Ulster University 24-25

Hi all!

I have had an email from Coleraine saying that I would have a place or be on the waiting list for a place, then once my references had gone back I had another email to say that I was still on the waiting list as they had only issued a small number of places until their numbers had been confirmed from DFE. Is anyone in the same boat or does anyone know when DFE are likely to give them their numbers! The wait is killing me!
Hiya! Sorry the wait it’s taking so long. This time of year is so stressful. It could be end of May latest for them to let you know. Hopefully your references get back and but well done for making the waiting list. Just putting a reply to bump this up, but I wanted to wish you all the best.!
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya! Sorry the wait it’s taking so long. This time of year is so stressful. It could be end of May latest for them to let you know. Hopefully your references get back and but well done for making the waiting list. Just putting a reply to bump this up, but I wanted to wish you all the best.!
My references are already back thats why I have had the second email! I'm just hoping the DFE give them numbers quickly!
Oh sorry ! Yes, hopefully they don’t take too long the wait is awful
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all!
I have had an email from Coleraine saying that I would have a place or be on the waiting list for a place, then once my references had gone back I had another email to say that I was still on the waiting list as they had only issued a small number of places until their numbers had been confirmed from DFE. Is anyone in the same boat or does anyone know when DFE are likely to give them their numbers! The wait is killing me!

Hey, what subject did you apply for? I heard on 25th March for Art & Design.
Reply 5
Original post by klw24
Hey, what subject did you apply for? I heard on 25th March for Art & Design.

Hey,I applied for PGCE Primary. Still haven't heard anything beyond they still don't have their numbers!
Reply 6
Hey,I applied for PGCE Primary. Still haven't heard anything beyond they still don't have their numbers!

Ahh good luck!!
Reply 7
Did you get your place?
Reply 8
Did you get your place?

Yes! I’m so excited
Reply 9
Congratulations super news! X
Brilliant news congratulations! Is this your first year to apply?
Reply 11
Brilliant news congratulations! Is this your first year to apply?

It is yes so I was really surprised (and delighted!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending