The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
You will never love korean dramas except when you actually watch one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you even start liking the korean culture? Did it happen overnight? Heheh x
Girls, what oils do you use for your hair? I'm trying to change my hair routine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A hahaha I love Korean dramas, it's hilarious. I can read and write in Korean but I need major brushing up as I haven't looked at it in months.
My speaking level is just basic Korean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the koreans alphabets are really easy! Ive looked at them. Hangul I think they are called. I might learn it after conquering Japanese. Right now Im watching a Kdrama called MonStar xD
Original post by brown shuga
Girls, what oils do you use for your hair? I'm trying to change my hair routine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pure argan oil and coconut oil. Store bought hair products just make to seem my hair frizz and poof out :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
Pure argan oil and coconut oil. Store bought hair products just make to seem my hair frizz and poof out :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mainly used use store products and they messed up my hair. Recently, I've been trying organic products, I've been using coconut oil. It does wonders for my hair.

I'm just waiting for my friend to come back from Morocco for the argon oil. How good is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Argan oil has improved my skin so well, it isn't even normal. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Yeah the koreans alphabets are really easy! Ive looked at them. Hangul I think they are called. I might learn it after conquering Japanese. Right now Im watching a Kdrama called MonStar xD

Hangul is extremely easy M'A, we could be Korean buddies hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really.
You could use interpals.Theres alot of orientals on there. I used it for language purposes though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
They're not rare aha...they just don't usually get married to Muslims.

But there's defo a Spanish sister out there somewhere...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
How did you even start liking the korean culture? Did it happen overnight? Heheh x

KPOP was the reason why I started loving the Korean culture.
Haha I'm not obsessed anymore but now KDRAMAS holy hell, sooooo good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forget korean drama, who watched nigerian films?? :awesome:

Nigerian movies are an active joke Omdzz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Worst?? They're amazinggg

There are a few crap ones i admit but there are some really good actors who make great films though like van vicker (every girl who likes nigerian films seems to be in love with him :colone: ), rita dominic and nadia buari to name a few

You actually know their names wow 👌
You must be a big fan then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls please

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use coconut oil

Girls recommend some home made hair masks please
Girls please

I use coconut oil

The egg mask is quite good. Just mix an egg and olive oil/coconut oil and put it on you hair and leave it for about 20 mins. It is so good due the protein, especially for dry hair.

Avocado mask as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The egg mask is quite good. Just mix an egg and olive oil/coconut oil and put it on you hair and leave it for about 20 mins. It is so good due the protein, especially for dry hair.

Avocado mask as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it make the hair soft and repair breakage? One of the cons of curly hair is breakage lol
I mainly used use store products and they messed up my hair. Recently, I've been trying organic products, I've been using coconut oil. It does wonders for my hair.

I'm just waiting for my friend to come back from Morocco for the argon oil. How good is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Argan oil really is liquid gold if it's pure, I also know someone who gets it from morocco for me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls please

I use coconut oil

My all time favourite hair mask is yoghurt, honey, and apple cider vinegar, it makes your hair sooo soft and shiny, and it's tangle free! I can never run my fingers through my hair, it's a miracle!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does it make the hair soft and repair breakage? One of the cons of curly hair is breakage lol

Haha tell me about it. I did it about 2 weeks ago and my hair was in a bad state. I feel like it helped, there is less breakage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
My all time favourite hair mask is yoghurt, honey, and apple cider vinegar, it makes your hair sooo soft and shiny, and it's tangle free! I can never run my fingers through my hair, it's a miracle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might try that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you guys mastered the korean accent though?

Luckily for me i'm good with accents which is why I kept getting told by my spanish teacher that she wouldnt be able to tell if I was spanish or not if she didnt know me...plus I kept on getting hundred percent in ma speaking tests.:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest