The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
No only for the Pakistanis that speak Pashto (the ones that are originally from Afghanistan) :smile:

Oh that makes sense. I watch hijabhills and i think she said shes pashtun in one of her vids but didn't know what she meant :tongue:

Exactly!! Obviously it's good if they ask for forgiveness and change but to delay it knowingly and then become practising only to get a pious girl is not right at all.
That's why I want someone that's quiet and keeps themselves to themselves. They're usually the ones that have a good character and don't have a history of all sorts. Not to be picky but I'd want someone who hasn't had a crazy past like most guys...obviously everyone slips up here and there but no rebel for me :lol:
The guys that have been with loads of girls will always have memories of them and it's all a bit awkward imo :redface:

Yeah quiet guys tend be the sweetest and are more likely to be practicing

Haha i agree 100%. And plus there's always a chance that if hes been with loads of girls in the past, one of his crazy psycho exes may still be in love with him or something and turn up one day and decide to ruin the marriage lol! :rofl:
Original post by missfats
Pakistani checking in.

ma fi antahay boo? aniga adaan koo miss garayaay. Adiga na?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yo me mates asleep so manz will get back to you on the Somali reply tomorrow. Safe.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Are you sephorina in disguise? :eek:

I can be whoever you want me to be. :sexface:
Btw can you understand and speak urdu too biryani? :biggrin:
Original post by Lil08
Yo me mates asleep so manz will get back to you on the Somali reply tomorrow. Safe.

so you've been using your mates.
:angry::angry::angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so you've been using your mates.
:angry::angry::angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Course babe, had to give her curry in return.
Original post by Lil08
I can be whoever you want me to be. :sexface:

I give up lol. You want to confuse me now :cry2:
Ma ee fahmin *
my afsomali wa dimtay *

What the hell is banaanad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I give up lol. You want to confuse me now :cry2:

Now why would I confuse a babe like you. :sexface:
Original post by Lil08
Now why would I confuse a babe like you. :sexface:

It says you're a girl on your profile..

She flirts with girls though.
caadi maha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She flirts with girls though.
caadi maha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She should know by all the beard posts on this soc that I don't swing that way lol

I'm a guy. I troll guys with that. :lol:
Original post by Lil08
I'm a guy. I troll guys with that. :lol:

Oh um..

Spoiler

Oh um..

Spoiler

Nah babe, I'm quite fit. Don't knock it, til you try it. :sexface:
Original post by Lil08
Nah babe, I'm quite fit. Don't knock it, til you try it. :sexface:

I highly doubt you are. And what decent guy makes an account pretending to be a girl so he can talk to guys. Sounds abit gay to me

You're a girl. Abaayo cayaarta nakadaa
Oh that makes sense. I watch hijabhills and i think she said shes pashtun in one of her vids but didn't know what she meant :tongue:

Yeah quiet guys tend be the sweetest and are more likely to be practicing

Haha i agree 100%. And plus there's always a chance that if hes been with loads of girls in the past, one of his crazy psycho exes may still be in love with him or something and turn up one day and decide to ruin the marriage lol! :rofl:

Yep she is and I watch her too :biggrin:

Ahahah omds imagine that. If anyone decided to ruin my wedding day I'd jump on them...Idc if my dress and jewellery goes everywhere :lol:

Btw can you understand and speak urdu too biryani? :biggrin:

Ahah I can understand Urdu and Punjabi very well but have difficulties speaking it...not so bad at speaking Urdu but nothing to be proud of :lol:
I just picked it up from all the guests that come over. When my great grandparents and grandparents came here the only Pakistanis that were here were Urdu/Punjabi speaking so they had to learn it to communicate with them. Those same people still come to our houses and so I've just learnt to understand it :biggrin:
Original post by Al-farhan
Don't worry chucks.
I will hook you both up, you are my dear sisters after All.
We have brothers with lush beards in our mosque :colone::cool:
We gots all sorts, somali akhis, jamaican akhis even ginger akhis.
You just get your wali's number.

You just cursed me big time. I don't wanna meet my future husband from the mosque, most of them are slyly women beaters, sexist or salafi.
Guys can any of you recommend me books on black struggles, sociology infrastructure which can be on Marxism, Feminism or generally anything, pretty plzzz.
LOOOOOOOL he has low self confidence. I am out here cuz.

Quick Reply

Latest