The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
I've just realised how good-looking Turkish men are!!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409603630.871026.jpg

Idk why I'm posting this here :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

0/jkz.

Do we look like turks or summit? Swerve.
Post somali guys only :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
0/jkz.

Do we look like turks or summit? Swerve.
Post somali guys only :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaoo if you did I'd be asking/begging you to find me a rishta (you know what that is right? Been in the Paksoc long enough) :ahee:
I can't find a pic of a goodlooking Somali guy...or an Afghan :frown:

Original post by OfMonsters..
Turkish men are so so Mashallah
Mind you they're just a touch too hairy :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love hairy faces!! Thick eyelashes and dark facial hair is beautiful! :biggrin:
Original post by Abzey_97
...And which ones are ongoing? Because I know city hunter and Iris finished airing.

Just watched the first episode of gu family book, the story is pretty slow but it looks good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure they are all finished!
Lmaoo if you did I'd be asking/begging you to find me a rishta (you know what that is right? Been in the Paksoc long enough) :ahee:
I can't find a pic of a goodlooking Somali guy...or an Afghan :frown:

I love hairy faces!! Thick eyelashes and dark facial hair is beautiful! :biggrin:

Somali boys > turks.
don't be jelly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That guys got money, doesnt that make more attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Somali boys > turks.
don't be jelly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao as bad as this sounds I'm only ever attracted to fair guys...I can't help it :cry2:
Bluerghh since when is money = attractive that's only white chicks habibti

Also I'm pretty sure Abdi used all his money from cap'n Phillips but is hear his making a new film with some A-listers so I wish the best for him inshallah :smile:

Also can't seem to quote on my phone so..

Just hope keeps the deen May Allah make it easy for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao as bad as this sounds I'm only ever attracted to fair guys...I can't help it :cry2:

Tanned guys > fair guys. Tanned skin like some moroccans and spanish people have is amazing <3
Original post by Abzey_97
That guys got money, doesnt that make more attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I'm not bothered about money, as log as he is a pious individual I feel like everything else works out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks ❤️
Mi casa es su casa and all so I guess I'll bring myself some shah and halwo 👍

Studying: hopefully Neuroscience but I'm currently on a Gap Year !!!

But enough about me what about you guys ? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're 19? Same age!
I just finished my gap year ans will study psychology at queen mary's inshaAllah
Original post by Secretnerd123
Tanned guys > fair guys. Tanned skin like some moroccans and spanish people have is amazing <3

Yeah I like tanned skin too...I just love the look of dark facial hair on light/tanned skin :ahee:
the last year we will be teens 😫
Oh my god it's so rare to find Somalis taking a gap year !! Do you have any advice ?

Oh Mashallah and congrats I hear there's a lot of Somalis at QM a few of my friends are actually starting there this year as we'll but they do arts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I like tanned skin too...I just love the look of dark facial hair on light/tanned skin :ahee:

Same. I have a thing for big dark eyebrows *_*
What did you guys do in your gap year?

I might take one but looking for something useful or educational to do like travelling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god long eyelashes are just beauts 😍

Hahahhaaa so do u guys just talk about boys all day then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
the last year we will be teens 😫
Oh my god it's so rare to find Somalis taking a gap year !! Do you have any advice ?

Oh Mashallah and congrats I hear there's a lot of Somalis at QM a few of my friends are actually starting there this year as we'll but they do arts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaaaah :frown: i cant use the teen excuse again. I want to do something crazy and memorable this year before i hit the adult years :biggrin:

Yeah its rare lol. My best advice is to do alot of work experience related to your chosen degree and to get a good job to save money. Also this is the best time to watch shows and films you've always wanted to watch :tongue:

And ahh ok
Oh my god long eyelashes are just beauts 😍

Hahahhaaa so do u guys just talk about boys all day then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who needs men when you've got snickers :coma: i swear i think this chocolate might be from jannah lol
Has anyone tried the green juice detox yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I had a midlife crisis this summer and decided to do some late night graffiti 😱 Alhamdulilah tho I didn't get caught. I would deffo recommend doing something just to get all the teen angst out of your mind just make sure it's legal ( and halal of course lol jk)

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom I guess I'm pretty much in the right track I'm watching tons of Netflix at mo 😝 just need to get started on being more productive whilst I'm waiting for work to start!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lel such standards.
:ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest