The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3560
Original post by Chukkeigh
Guys I have a question and please answer it truthfullyin your opinion and guys plz don't attack each other for having different view points.

I came across a tweet which asked people that if a women hits a men does he have a right to hit her back?
What do you guys think?
I shall give my answer later on insaAllah.

No way should a man ever hit a woman.
If it is his own wife that hit him, he shouldn't hit her back. It not only shows he lacks compassion and strength... but feels that insecure with himself he would lay a finger on his wife to prove who the 'man' is and who can control the situation.
It all depends on the situation at the end. If a woman is trying to rob/kill you, you would suckerpunch her in self defense and it would make sense.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Sorry took a while respond. I've been a little busy:biggrin:

Thanks hunnie. I really appreciate it, yes insha'Allah:biggrin:

Oh yes learning arabic is my top goal for the next two years. First thing I'll try and do if I go Saudi.
I've considered being a translator, if I can I will insha'Allah.
I'd love to but medina is for boys only lol. Sucks!! :dontknow:

Ahahaha!!!:mmm: my dad did tell me they drive like nutcases.
So say I'm going out with my brother, would that be an issue? Do they need proof that he's my mahram lol?
Its not problem hun. Yeah I'd actually prefer to move to Jeddah, sounds like its more tolerant in that particular part of saudi. Riyadh appears to be super strict.

Thanks hun:yes: All the best for you as well, though I really am sure you'll make your dreams come true, you come across as a clever clogs (in a very good way:smile:)

Oh, thought girls could attend it too :/

Yep, the driving here is beyond shocking. No wonder Saudi has the highest number of car accidents in the world.

If it's your brother it's absolutely fine. I've never actually heard of anyone being approached/interrogated by the police but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be cautious (with no mahrams).

Aww thanks :biggrin:
somali women are hot I find them very attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is so quiet these days :O
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Waka Flocka

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First evening that I am not actually busy.

Relaxing. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do I :colone:

Nohomo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hah aw

Where u from originally?
This time next week i'll be done with my first week at uni. Damnnn i cant wait to start my course!!

It feels like yesterday when i finished high school though :redface: time flies
Original post by missfats
First evening that I am not actually busy.

Relaxing. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky! I've been busy all week I'm ready to just sleep all weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guysss anyone else go running here? Wallahi I feel about 50years old with the way my knees and feet are hurting me :/.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Guysss anyone else go running here? Wallahi I feel about 50years old with the way my knees and feet are hurting me :/.

I did run at the gym for 30 mins 5000m. ****ty injuries messed up my whole gym routine. It maybe lack of vitamin D cause we are black and this isnt our normal climate. We have high melanine so we tend to block most of the sun's rays automatically. Visit your GP.
Original post by MathsAddict
I did run at the gym for 30 mins 5000m. ****ty injuries messed up my whole gym routine. It maybe lack of vitamin D cause we are black and this isnt our normal climate. We have high melanine so we tend to block most of the sun's rays automatically. Visit your GP.

That's real weak man.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
That's real weak man.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what do you suggest? Thou shall endure the pain?
Original post by MathsAddict
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what do you suggest? Thou shall endure the pain?

Ofcourse. She needs to firm it.
lately i have taken like 50+ snapchat pictures, been feeling buff lately, like hooryl ain.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Ofcourse. She needs to firm it.

Snm, i need to get tsr on APP to pree you lot, i can't be asked to load my laptop fam.
Reply 3577
Wow so full of yourself...ijs..:rolleyes:
I only want the top, I ain't tryna pipe :dontknow:

Can someone translate :lol:
This soc is so lively!

Quick Reply

Latest