The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
Do you support evolution theory? Btw.

I don't personally, due to religious conflicts in the supposed 'underlying proof'. Although I'm very open minded to hearing the various arguments in support of the theory.

I'm not really interested in the scientific aspects of how we came to be.. because frankly I don't care. Although, I've very much become intrigued by the whole concept of 'time' in the philophical sense.
Original post by Anonynous
Let her answer the question. This is how we learn things and formulate opinions and ideas.

Surpressing intellectual conversations does no good to anybody. If you don't want to hear it, just block the user.

You and your other debater fellow take it to another thread.
No one suppressed and intellectual debate.
Only thing being suppressed is derailing and spamming the thread.
You have more than one venue to quench your thirst for intellectual conversations.
Take it there.
Original post by Al-farhan
You and your other debater fellow take it to another thread.
No one suppressed and intellectual debate.
Only thing being suppressed is derailing and spamming the thread.
You have more than one venue to quench your thirst for intellectual conversations.
Take it there.

It's an international thread. There's no rules with regards to the topics being discussed. Again, you have every right to block the users in questions, including myself. So utilise the tools TSR has so readily equipped you with.
Dude do not turn this soc thread into a debating thread.
We already have enough of bs islam threads on tsr as it is now for you to turn the som soc thread into a debate.
Go somewhere else for that.

I completely agree. I don't really want to but, how can I let such views be expressed so strongly, when in my eyes they are truly erroneous. I agree with Anon, someone must speak or else ignorance will prevail.
I don't personally, due to religious conflicts in the supposed 'underlying proof'. Although I'm very open minded to hearing the various arguments in support of the theory.

I'm not really interested in the scientific aspects of how we came to be.. because frankly I don't care. Although, I've very much become intrigued by the whole concept of 'time' in the philophical sense.

Fair enough. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Planning to wake up 3am today to study.

Call me a weirdo but I wake up at this time everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I have tried that at least 3 times this week.
Every time it ended up like this :

5-10pm Sleep

10pm -11pm watch T.V show and/or YouTube videos

11pm start work

11:20pm - 11:40pm drowsy and sleepy

Set my alarm for 3AM to start work again and go to sleep at 12 AM

3AM woken up by alarm. Shut alarm. Go back to sleep.

Wake up at 6AM

OH s***t !!! :eek:

Repeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's an international thread. There's no rules with regards to the topics being discussed. Again, you have every right to block the users in questions, including myself. So utilise the tools TSR has so readily equipped you with.

It is a society thread, and I'm indeed using the tools given on tsr by objecting to this non beneficial non-debate that will only serve to heighten tensions between members and spam the thread for pages.
There is an evolution thread, if your aims are truly intellectual beneficial debate it would be taken there rather than this soc where only a select few would view.
It is a society thread, and I'm indeed using the tools given on tsr by objecting to this non beneficial non-debate that will only serve to heighten tensions between members and spam the thread for pages.
There is an evolution thread, if your aims are truly intellectual beneficial debate it would be taken there rather than this soc where only a select few would view.

In hindsight I agree I was wrong. I'm sick and tired of these debates about religion, so yeah I won't bother. I honestly feel like this is one of the few places on TSR that feels so chilled and relaxed. I don't want to stir things up. Sorry guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A jew is not necessarily a member of Judaism, hence he can be a muslim jew.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. It's weird that Jew is also a race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sleep at around this time every day.
x

You aren't a female anymore lol?
Original post by Badshah
You aren't a female anymore lol?

We are anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

What?

I heard this one story on the news of this guy impersonating anonymous and his life got f****d over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salamu Alaykum guys i have been busy with A2 how is everyone. Did i miss anything important while i was gone. I really do need to download TSR app but i am addicted to Twitter nowadays.
If you want to follow me on Twitter you can, i tweet mostly islamic hadiths, quran verses and a few banter here and there. If you use twitter properly it can help with the remembrance of Allah. Like tonight i think from 9pm it is Sahaba nights so follow me @baseditachi_ to see what i am up to if you guys want.
Original post by MathsAddict
If you want to follow me on Twitter you can, i tweet mostly islamic hadiths, quran verses and a few banter here and there. If you use twitter properly it can help with the remembrance of Allah. Like tonight i think from 9pm it is Sahaba nights so follow me @baseditachi_ to see what i am up to if you guys want.

Well why don't you follow mine ehh!!!!
Original post by MathsAddict

nah, want naked pics bro
Well why don't you follow mine ehh!!!!

Go on loool name then i will follow you now.

Quick Reply

Latest