Apppphhhyyy!!!! :biggrin:
Wassup, long time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4061
Original post by JuliusSeizure
Apppphhhyyy!!!! :biggrin:
Wassup, long time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not much. I saw you in my home page and came to look. Where have you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4062
Sign me up. I'm a total farax too
Original post by Demon1
Sign me up. I'm a total farax too

No faraxs allowed mate :hmmm:
Only abdis are allowed #team_abdi
Original post by TheHammer
Hey People,

Are there any Somalis in Bristol. Moved here for uni about a month ago, and I've barely seen any??

What? I swear Bristol is jam-packed with Somalis in every corner and crevice of that city.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ohhh ok. Which season is the best without spoiling it? I'm on episode 7

Probably the first
Why are Somalis sooo desperate to get married. I swear it has become a trend....:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh:Leave them to buraanbur in peace ok

Young muslims in general are desperate to get married. I think Somali ones just stand out more as you see the desperation first-hand lol.
Original post by Aph
Not much. I saw you in my home page and came to look. Where have you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah I've been here and there. I don't about you Aphy but TSR is soo boring :tongue:
Just checked SIFTW4 and I have to say I think someone has killed your thread ahha what happened?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4068
Aah I've been here and there. I don't about you Aphy but TSR is soo boring :tongue:
Just checked SIFTW4 and I have to say I think someone has killed your thread ahha what happened?
Posted from TSR Mobile

It was jameel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophiaLDN
:laugh:Leave them to buraanbur in peace ok

Young muslims in general are desperate to get married. I think Somali ones just stand out more as you see the desperation first-hand lol.

The desperation is unreal I swear... the whole marriage talk gets on my nerves honestly..it is too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4071

Tsrs worse troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
The desperation is unreal I swear... the whole marriage talk gets on my nerves honestly..it is too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, it's always marriage marriage marriage, ugh. Broken record..

That kid does not leave me alone...I don't even know him...where did he come from? :colonhash:
Reply 4074
Original post by Biryani007
That kid does not leave me alone...I don't even know him...where did he come from? :colonhash:
I don't know, I hate him. but I make sure to keep him in line because he's afraid of me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kind of see the opposite where people are delaying marriage and doing things like uni first:s-smilie:.
Is it an area thing:colone:
Why are Somalis sooo desperate to get married. I swear it has become a trend....:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a feeling this is an indirect to me for making that thread (marrying whilst at uni). Hmm..

And theres nothing wrong with wanting to get married anyway. Would you rather they fall into haram?
Whats everyones view on getting married whilst at uni?

I'd probs get engaged in my last year and marry after I graduate in'shaAllah. Allah knows
Original post by SophiaLDN
I agree, it's always marriage marriage marriage, ugh. Broken record..

:tongue:

Original post by Al-farhan
I kind of see the opposite where people are delaying marriage and doing things like uni first:s-smilie:.
Is it an area thing:colone:

Yeah I guess that's true too. Allah SWT has simplified marriage for us, but people have complicated it. I think it is due to guys wanting to be financially stable and all that

Original post by Secretnerd123
I have a feeling this is an indirect to me for making that thread (marrying whilst at uni). Hmm..

And theres nothing wrong with wanting to get married anyway. Would you rather they fall into haram?

No no Sn it has got absolutely nothing to do with your thread. I haven't even seen it until you mentioned it. The thing is I've personally heard people say that they want to get married just because everyone else is. Rushing into it :s-smilie: but obviously not everyone's getting married because of that reason

And I didn't say there's anything wrong with getting married :confused: by all means get married if you want to

Posted from TSR Mobile

What has he done Lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest