The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

People who have interviews at Edinburgh and Surrey, how did you find out about them?
I don't have an interview invitation from edinburgh :'( is it because I'm international?
Original post by bethanywaltham
People who have interviews at Edinburgh and Surrey, how did you find out about them?

Surrey sent me an email :smile:
Did Edinburgh send all their interview invites already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethanywaltham

Edinburgh sent me an email both to my inbox and to my euclid. Nothing from surrey yet
Original post by regsyl
I don't have an interview invitation from edinburgh :'( is it because I'm international?

Im international too, but im applying from germany, so maybe im not as far away.. where are you applying from?
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Edinburgh sent me an email both to my inbox and to my euclid. Nothing from surrey yet

Im international too, but im applying from germany, so maybe im not as far away.. where are you applying from?

eh? isn't germany part of the EU o.o errr I'm applying from Malaysia :biggrin:
Original post by regsyl
eh? isn't germany part of the EU o.o errr I'm applying from Malaysia :biggrin:

yeah it is, but still have to fly over ^^
No clue when they're sending emails to really far out international applicants.
Good luck!
Original post by alwaysalex
Congrats that's amazing!

Cheers, can't wait!
Original post by shellyspielberg
yeah it is, but still have to fly over ^^
no clue when they're sending emails to really far out international applicants.
Good luck!

haha. Just got the interview invitation. And they're coming over to malaysiaaaaaaaa :d
Original post by regsyl
haha. Just got the interview invitation. And they're coming over to malaysiaaaaaaaa :d

Niice! Congrats and good luck!!! :smile:
Reply 3630
Original post by noodles_996
Did Edinburgh send all their interview invites already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it? It looks like this first batch were just sent out to Scottish/international apps, but can't be sure.
Got rejection from Newnham College Cambridge today BEFORE bmat results which I found very odd?? thoughts?
Reply 3632
Original post by eceidil13
Got rejection from Newnham College Cambridge today BEFORE bmat results which I found very odd?? thoughts?
I am very sorry to hear. I can imagine, that they look through their applications once before BMAT results... It is so hard to get into Cambridge, it is so competitive. Don't get too stressed about it, I know how hard it is to be rejected (I am reapplying so I have been there :wink: )... You still have 3 other colleges considering your application. Don't let yourself down, focus on the others. Good luck!

Don't know why, but sorry that they did this to you at this early stage.... But stay with it , there's a long way to go yet and we all need just one offer.:smile:
I heard that unis get the BMAT results around a week before we do, does anyone know if this is true?
Original post by Alex15
I heard that unis get the BMAT results around a week before we do, does anyone know if this is true?

I've heard that it's a few days. :confused:
Original post by alwaysalex
I've heard that it's a few days. :confused:

Yeah I'm not sure! I can't find out anywhere online either :frown:
BMAT results get to unis on the 25th, the day before us. Someone emailed them.

Sorry to hear that :frown: Maybe email and ask if you want feedback? Don't know... But they seem to be replying to some vet students before BMAT results come out.
Hope your other applications go well! Good luck!!!
Hi guys! I emailed RVC to ask when we will hear from them regarding the interviews and stuff. And they replied saying that the interview invitations will be sent out in a week or so. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending