The Student Room Group

Isa stress!

I'm doing a chemistry isa, paper 2, on fuels tomorrow does any tips and advice on how to tackle isa's much appreciated
check getrevising.co.uk out :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rumana101
I'm doing a chemistry isa, paper 2, on fuels tomorrow does any tips and advice on how to tackle isa's much appreciated

I HATE SCIENCE ISAs urg! It is possible to do well in then though! The first ISA we did was last year, the physics one and I got a low D.... And I am an A* student, yeah it really sucked. I am redoing in January, and even if I left it I can still get an A (I worked out the UMS, need 90 in each unit),but I was still gutted, so I decided to revise and work so hard for the chemistry and got 44/50, A*. I just did a past paper the night before, so do that and learn the key words :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Izzyyyyy
I HATE SCIENCE ISAs urg! It is possible to do well in then though! The first ISA we did was last year, the physics one and I got a low D.... And I am an A* student, yeah it really sucked. I am redoing in January, and even if I left it I can still get an A (I worked out the UMS, need 90 in each unit),but I was still gutted, so I decided to revise and work so hard for the chemistry and got 44/50, A*. I just did a past paper the night before, so do that and learn the key words :smile:

ah thank you I'm currently doing one as we speak, just hope it goes well tomorrow, its the last one I'm doing for chemistry just want to get a high mark, thats amazing i got 40/50 in my other physics one do you know the grade it could possibly be?
Reply 4
Original post by rumana101
ah thank you I'm currently doing one as we speak, just hope it goes well tomorrow, its the last one I'm doing for chemistry just want to get a high mark, thats amazing i got 40/50 in my other physics one do you know the grade it could possibly be?

We got told that 39 was an A and 43 an A* so A :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest