The Student Room Group

bristol uni

hi, I am currently studying maths, physics and economics a levels and wanted to go into aerospace engineering. Will me not doing chemistry or sciences instead of econ ruin my chances of me getting in.
Not an issue.
Reply 2
Thankyou. Do you by any chance know anything except work experiences that can help me get in. I have done some work experiences in general engineering and will apply to other aerospace ones, I also do air cadets, Lamda, muay Thai, volunteering and was just wondering what super curriculars I can do to get into the uni or at least increase my chances
Reply 3
Original post by roxey123
hi, I am currently studying maths, physics and economics a levels and wanted to go into aerospace engineering. Will me not doing chemistry or sciences instead of econ ruin my chances of me getting in.

I did maths chem bio and got an offer
Original post by roxey123
Thankyou. Do you by any chance know anything except work experiences that can help me get in. I have done some work experiences in general engineering and will apply to other aerospace ones, I also do air cadets, Lamda, muay Thai, volunteering and was just wondering what super curriculars I can do to get into the uni or at least increase my chances

oxford compos and quantum club, coursera isae supaero flight dynamics course, etc etc can explore coursera

Quick Reply

Latest