The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by jimbo131
Still nothing. I'm guessing they wait until the second load of people finish their tests (on the 7th I think it was). Unless you've heard of anyone else getting one?

Interview this week with OC&C. It is a straight first and final round in a day kinda event.
Original post by Lashy21
Interview this week with OC&C. It is a straight first and final round in a day kinda event.

Damn. When did you get the interview?
Reply 702
Original post by jimbo131
Damn. When did you get the interview?

Got the invite last Wednesday.
Original post by Lashy21
Got the invite last Wednesday.

Mother****er... Um i mean congratulations :smile:
Reply 704
has anyone heard back from BCG yet? Submitted in October. My flatmate got a rejection last month, but I still haven't heard anything.
Hi guys just had my first round interview with EY with their lead advisory programme few hours ago. I haven't heard anything from them as yet does that mean I'm rejected?? I've heard successful candidates hear back after 2 hours
Original post by ghettoyouth
Mother****er... Um i mean congratulations :smile:

Not sure OC&C are interviewing this week... I just got invited to an assessment centre and all the dates are in January
Original post by jack_the_ripper
Hi guys just had my first round interview with EY with their lead advisory programme few hours ago. I haven't heard anything from them as yet does that mean I'm rejected?? I've heard successful candidates hear back after 2 hours

Chill out, I heard back the next day for a different scheme.
Original post by huhdurrrr
Chill out, I heard back the next day for a different scheme.

Thanks. But if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I'm going to assume rejection no?
Reply 709
Thanks. But if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I'm going to assume rejection no?

The person who interviewed me called me the next morning to tell me to expect an e-mail, which I have received at 8:55 that morning too. Would never assume rejection this quickly but they do seem to be within 2 days.
Reply 710
Has anyone received a date for their second round interview at EY after passing the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TC2016
Has anyone received a date for their second round interview at EY after passing the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, apparently we're in a queue depending on application date - as it's one of the most popular schemes it's a very slow moving queue
Original post by samsicle
Nope, apparently we're in a queue depending on application date - as it's one of the most popular schemes it's a very slow moving queue

Original post by TC2016

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep got a date last week... about 13 weeks after I passed the AC.

Most HR's are absolutely swamped right now. Not one of my other apps has responded to me in the timeframe they have stated, i wouldn't worry. Its a rejection when you get the email saying so.
Original post by huhdurrrr
Most HR's are absolutely swamped right now. Not one of my other apps has responded to me in the timeframe they have stated, i wouldn't worry. Its a rejection when you get the email saying so.

Agreed! I know it's a different firm but deloitte got back to me 2 weeks after the interview and I was sure it meant id failed but it didn't! Good luck!
Original post by Ksimmonds
Agreed! I know it's a different firm but deloitte got back to me 2 weeks after the interview and I was sure it meant id failed but it didn't! Good luck!

Nice one good luck to!
Can someone tell me what test providers Oliver Wyman use? I was invited to sit the numerical and critical reasoning tests. Is the critical reasoning test like logical reasoning (shapes and patterns etc.) or is it stating whether a statement is true or false type of test?
Reply 717
Original post by Nadnerb.Cooper
I took the Oliver Wyman test not so long ago. Passed it too. Practiced with the jobtestprep Oliver Wyman pack, found it really useful, and really calmed me down.

Hi, bit of a long shot but any chance you could share your Oliver Wyman pack with me please? I really need practice but don't have enough money, I'd be really grateful! thanks
Reply 718
Original post by orich
has anyone heard back from BCG yet? Submitted in October. My flatmate got a rejection last month, but I still haven't heard anything.

People on this thread have reported hearing back. I applied months ago and haven't heard back.
Reply 719
Has anyone had their Bain AC interview yet for the London office (or any other office)? How did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending