The Student Room Group

Capgemini 2023 Graduate programme

Hi,

Decided to create a thread for Capgemini 2023 Graduate applications.

Has anyone else applied for 2023 graduate scheme and what stage is everyone at?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by okayme
Hi,

Completed the digital interview on 26/11
Reply 2
What stage are you?

Original post by okayme
Hi,

I’ve applied for the Capgemini Invent Frog pathway. Received an email saying I had passed the digital interview and still waiting to hear about an AC. Slightly nervous as I’m in my 3rd week of not hearing back yet!!
How long after the VI did you hear that you’d passed? Applied for workforce transformation:smile:
I heard back around 2 weeks and a half I think!
still waiting to hear back about ac place
Reply 7
Original post by hst257
Completed the digital interview on 26/11

Have you heard back from them?
Reply 8
Original post by hst257
What stage are you?

Completed the VI on 9th December havent heard back yet but just wondering how long they usually take to get back to you once you submit?
Reply 9
Original post by devon955
I’ve applied for the Capgemini Invent Frog pathway. Received an email saying I had passed the digital interview and still waiting to hear about an AC. Slightly nervous as I’m in my 3rd week of not hearing back yet!!

Well done for passing!! Hopefully theyll get back to you soon, if not maybe chase it up? How long did it take after you submitted to get an email about passing?
Reply 10
Original post by hevs2054
How long after the VI did you hear that you’d passed? Applied for workforce transformation:smile:

Not sure as havent heard back from them yet. when did you submit?
Reply 11
I heard back around 2 weeks and a half I think!

Nice, did you get an email about your VAC yet?
Original post by 12345lklk
still waiting to hear back about ac place

How long have you been waiting for so far?
Original post by okayme
Well done for passing!! Hopefully theyll get back to you soon, if not maybe chase it up? How long did it take after you submitted to get an email about passing?

Thank you!!! I have thought about chasing it up but I don't want to sound needy! I think it was around 2 weeks or so.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14
Thank you!!! I have thought about chasing it up but I don't want to sound needy! I think it was around 2 weeks or so.

Yeah thats fair enough. Seen as you got a positive email back from passing maybe wait a bit untill they have dates for AC. They might wait to group you together with other grads to save on time.
Reply 15
Original post by okayme
Have you heard back from them?

Nope
Hi I've applied for the business technology scheme and been invited to do a video interview.
I was just wondering what sort of questions they ask is it typical like why this role, why capgemini etc?
Thanks in advance!
Reply 17
Original post by catherineeex
Hi I've applied for the business technology scheme and been invited to do a video interview.
I was just wondering what sort of questions they ask is it typical like why this role, why capgemini etc?
Thanks in advance!

Exactly like that. only 2 questions.
Reply 18
Original post by catherineeex
Thanks in advance!

Yeah pretty much those are the type of questions they ask, but I had a total of 9 questions some were like the ones you mentioned and some were role specific. So I would suggest really look at the job spec and see what type of questions they may ask from there. Hope this helps and hope it goes well for you!
Reply 19
Original post by okayme
Yeah pretty much those are the type of questions they ask, but I had a total of 9 questions some were like the ones you mentioned and some were role specific. So I would suggest really look at the job spec and see what type of questions they may ask from there. Hope this helps and hope it goes well for you!

Also make sure to do some research on CapGemini like everything you know about the company and the clients they deal with, most info can be found online

Quick Reply

Latest