The Student Room Group

Best hair styling product???

Well I want something high quality. Maybe something that'll have a kinda wet, shiny look without looking too greasy or 'teenage kid wet hair/runny gel look'. Brylcreem, TIGI products and american crew seem like the best 3 options
bump
Reply 2
flora
Chewing gum
Looking at one of the following:

Gatsby (japanese product)
Label Matt Paste

hanz de fuko
bumble and bumble sumotech
draft modelling clay
Revlon clay
hard muk
american crew fibre or pomade

Struggling to decide between the first 2
(edited 9 years ago)
bump
Loreal Paris Professionnel Tecni Art Density Material Hair Styler Hair Styler
Brylcreem is a MASSIVE NO NO NO for a dry scalp. VO5 and Garnier = even worse. However, VO5 mousse does do wonders for volume, and unlike the wax or gel, doesn't make the scalp too flaky.

Personally the L'Oréal studioline is definetely the best for me. Shockwaves comes a close second.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Brylcreem is a MASSIVE NO NO NO for a dry scalp. VO5 and Garnier = even worse. However, VO5 mousse does do wonders for volume, and unlike the wax or gel, doesn't make the scalp too flaky.

Personally the L'Oréal studioline is definetely the best for me. Shockwaves comes a close second.

Should've mentioned my hair is fairly short, thick, straight. I'm looking for something that is easy to style (doesn't get clumpy parts to it), looks natural and smells good
Original post by dylantombides
Should've mentioned my hair is fairly short, thick, straight. I'm looking for something that is easy to style (doesn't get clumpy parts to it), looks natural and smells good

My hair is EXTREMELY thick and straight - it's every hairdresser's worst nightmare.

Quick Reply

Latest