The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Best on-campus accommodation for Liverpool University?

So I've heard that Vine Court is really unsociable... Which one is the best for 1st years with loads of partying and stuff, i know the student villages are the most lively, but what on campus halls are more like that? Preferably self-catered
Original post by JoshHart
So I've heard that Vine Court is really unsociable... Which one is the best for 1st years with loads of partying and stuff, i know the student villages are the most lively, but what on campus halls are more like that? Preferably self-catered

Yep that's right vine court is pretty unsociable, I'm living at crown place at the moment and I would recommend you to live here, lots of partying, close proximity to everything (it's on campus) and it's self catered.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Saleem Aslam
Yep that's right vine court is pretty unsociable, I'm living at crown place at the moment and I would recommend you to live here, lots of partying, close proximity to everything (it's on campus) and it's self catered.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the help, which other halls do you think are the most lively?
Thanks for the help, which other halls do you think are the most lively?

No problem, I would say carnatic or grennbank student villages but it's a trek from the university so if you go on nights out it would take you a while to get back and taxi fares can be a bit expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No problem, I would say carnatic or grennbank student villages but it's a trek from the university so if you go on nights out it would take you a while to get back and taxi fares can be a bit expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah those are the off campus ones, i mean what are the funnest on-campus halls, the website mentions crown place, dover court, mullberry court, tudor close, melville grove...
Yeah those are the off campus ones, i mean what are the funnest on-campus halls, the website mentions crown place, dover court, mullberry court, tudor close, melville grove...

Oh I wouldn't bother with any of them, most of them are for study abroad students and have nothing going in, Dover court looks decent though don't know much about it because it's brand new.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unsociable in what way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending