Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hurt feels :sad:

Why honey?
Original post by queen-bee
Who knows :h:

Well... you do :laugh: You can share the info if you like :redface:
My host parents are hosting a dinner party and I'm sitting here rather discreetly on my phone because everybody's speaking in French and I'm too tired to translate. Usually I really enjoy these things but right now I want to go binge wAtch Private Practice in bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by WoodyMKC
Well... you do :laugh: You can share the info if you like :redface:

Prefer to keep that kind of infor to myself :h:
Reply 44
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
My host parents are hosting a dinner party and I'm sitting here rather discreetly on my phone because everybody's speaking in French and I'm too tired to translate. Usually I really enjoy these things but right now I want to go binge wAtch Private Practice in bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to be the same when we used to have guests over,sometimes I would be very social and friendly and other times I just didn't want to be in the same room as them
Prefer to keep that kind of infor to myself :h:

Nnawww look at you getting all coy, how cute :blushing: Well, I'll take the answer to my original question as a yes then :wink:
Sleep

My friends are holding a birthday party for me but I'm so ill I had to go back to my mums. No fun
Looking after my baby niece :h:
So much
Reminiscing and answering questions on my old thread on TSR whilst eating a bar of chocolate
yoghurt

TSR

probably fap I sense a fap coming on

a bit of a cryfap which will lead me to the pick-up forums which will bring in a cycle of self-loathing for I'm on low LMS atm

at some point much later than intended I will get a shower and feel unusually tired

get to bed apx. 2am exhausted, possibly read my book or pass out. Seems to be the norm.
Beer, pizza, then time to get started on the Game of Thrones season 3 box set. Living the good life.
(edited 9 years ago)
What're y'all doing tonight?

Selling illegal narcotics, outside nightclubs in Central London.:h:
Eat some cake, have a hot lush bath, rub myself with body butter and go to sleep :sexface:
Scum of the earth :h:

Look who's talking, from the looks of your about me page, looks like you might have been a regular customer.:wink:
Reply 55
Original post by Foo.mp3
I feel you, sisters :sick:

You cut so deep :nopity:

Scum of the earth :h:

Don't be sad,I sort of liked it :h: and I know just the thing you need to get you up and healthy again :smile:
Well i am currently spending my Friday drowning in Further Maths and Exam prep. My plan today:

Finishing off FP2 and C4 over the next hour
Do some Numerical/Logical Reasoning/Verbal Reasoning Practice tests for an hour
Eat some fruit and drink water / more TSR
Listen to some music
Sleep

Rinse repeat (minus the practice tests and swapping FP2 and C4 with other stuff) til 22nd June when Exams finish...

As you can tell, Social life is near non existent... Wahay...
I went with option b in the end, lifting then chilling.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've never bought drugs - apart from owt else I wouldn't wish to sustain an evil industry, and if you had any moral compunctions neither would you, famalam :rolleyes:

Don't try it,:hand:

I have my moral values, but this is a cold world, and business is business, there's no emotions involved, just cold hard cash.:cool:

I can make anywhere from 350-500 £ a day and thats when I'm packing light work.:wink2:
Reply 59
Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

Quick Reply

Latest