The Student Room Group

Remark

Hi I had an assignment remarked by they university went upto a pass.The regraded marked was a pass but original marker disccused it and the failed it anyway.

Is this legal?The original marker made comments about me not using her feedback,no proper support in place and she didnt take dyslexia into consideration but Kaplan seem to think this is ok to treat people like this.Im absolutely fuming.Where do I stand legallly.Basically I feel the new marker shared the grade with the original marker.She didnt want to get in trouble so failed it.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Angrybird44
Hi I had an assignment remarked by they university went upto a pass.The regraded marked was a pass but original marker disccused it and the failed it anyway.

Is this legal?The original marker made comments about me not using her feedback,no proper support in place and she didnt take dyslexia into consideration but Kaplan seem to think this is ok to treat people like this.Im absolutely fuming.Where do I stand legallly.Basically I feel the new marker shared the grade with the original marker.She didnt want to get in trouble so failed it.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to read this but I'm not sure how these systems work. I'd advise you to have a chat to your tutor about it to see what can be done.

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

I'm so sorry to read this but I'm not sure how these systems work. I'd advise you to have a chat to your tutor about it to see what can be done.

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Ive spoken to student union its the tutor I have complaint about. I basically have to go through there complaints before I can have it properly investigated
Original post by Angrybird44
Ive spoken to student union its the tutor I have complaint about. I basically have to go through there complaints before I can have it properly investigated

I'm sorry to hear that but I hope it works out! They have the systems in place to help give you a fair chance at a good grade

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending