The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Biosciences Courses Entry 2015

Hey! Thought I'd start a biosciences course thread for entry 2015. I've had a look on the Uni Connect forums on TSR and can't find any Biosciences ones for Aston Uni. Just thought this would be a good way to start getting to know others who are thinking of applying here and for these courses :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by paige09
Hey! Thought I'd start a biosciences course thread for entry 2015. I've had a look on the Uni Connect forums on TSR and can't find any Biosciences ones for Aston Uni. Just thought this would be a good way to start getting to know others who are thinking of applying here and for these courses :smile:

Hi! I couldn't find any either! Have you received an offer from Aston yet? I've applied for Biological Sciences and haven't heard anything back from Aston yet :frown:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RavSehmi
Hi! I couldn't find any either! Have you received an offer from Aston yet? I've applied for Biological Sciences and haven't heard anything back from Aston yet :frown:

Hey! Ahh that's cool :smile: and noo haven't heard anything from them yet, but I've also sent my UCAS application off, dw hopefully you'll hear from them soon :smile:. When did you send your application off? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by paige09
Hey! Ahh that's cool :smile: and noo haven't heard anything from them yet, but I've also sent my UCAS application off, dw hopefully you'll hear from them soon :smile:. When did you send your application off? :smile:

I sent mine off 10th November and they only emailed back a couple of days ago. Where else did you apply? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by RavSehmi
I sent mine off 10th November and they only emailed back a couple of days ago. Where else did you apply? :smile:

Aww man, don't worry hopefully they'll give you an offer soon, it may just be they've got quite a few applicants this year :redface: I've still not heard from them yet, but I sent mine off after you as mine went on the 17th November. And I've applied to Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester and Aston (I've applied to 2 different courses at Aston). Wbu, where else have you applied? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi! I'm glad for this chat, I couldn't find another like this for Aston Uni's Biological sciences courses. I've applied for Human Biology, and received an offer about a month ago.
I know people from other sixth forms who haven't heard back from the uni though, so if you haven't heard back yet- don't worry!
Anyone else applied for Human Biology?☺️
Reply 6
Original post by urghexams
Hi! I'm glad for this chat, I couldn't find another like this for Aston Uni's Biological sciences courses. I've applied for Human Biology, and received an offer about a month ago.
I know people from other sixth forms who haven't heard back from the uni though, so if you haven't heard back yet- don't worry!

Hey !!!!I also applied for Human Biology :-)
Reply 7
Hi guys! Have any of you heard back? I just received an offer for BioMed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi guys! I've applied for Biologicals Sciences, haven't heard back yet though :/

Anybody else not heard back?
Reply 9
I'm the same! I'm so impatient paha and the wait is killing me!
Reply 10
Original post by Steffie.
I'm the same! I'm so impatient paha and the wait is killing me!

Aghh, heard anything?
Original post by mimi007
Hey !!!!I also applied for Human Biology :-)

Oooh, have you heard back yet? Where else have you applied?
Oooh, have you heard back yet? Where else have you applied?

Have received my offer in November :-)

Hey, I have applied for Human Biology :smile: are you excited about starting the course?
Looking forward to starting Human Biology at Aston. Anyone else on that course?

Quick Reply

Latest