Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Danni_079
Cool, tough subject but rewarding! In the first year you only have 1 placement which last year was on a Tuesday, you have to be up so early for it 🙈.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate early morning! Should be good though, I want to find out more about the content of the course and layout

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
I meant open days, in think we get applicant days (ish) in July when we have to go in to do our dbs and find out about our placements
We get all the course content stuff in july too but here's a link to last years info that the uni sent out theres the timetable for last years yr 1s too

http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/courses/ba%20primary%20joining%20info/welcome.asp
Booked My applicant day :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by Jams97
I hate early morning! Should be good though, I want to find out more about the content of the course and layout

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have separate modules to cover subjects and child development and things like that I think, but they'll tell you everything at the open day. It's a majority female course as well :smile:. I know someone that's just graduated from there doing primary ed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
You have separate modules to cover subjects and child development and things like that I think, but they'll tell you everything at the open day. It's a majority female course as well :smile:. I know someone that's just graduated from there doing primary ed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
Original post by Megan2408
We get all the course content stuff in july too but here's a link to last years info that the uni sent out theres the timetable for last years yr 1s too

http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/courses/ba%20primary%20joining%20info/welcome.asp

Thank you! Very useful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
So who's going to the applicant day on Wednesday? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So who's going to the applicant day on Wednesday? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mines not till April
Anyone going by train Wednesday?x
Original post by HettyMayfair
Anyone going by train Wednesday?x

I am :smile: don't think it's far from the campus
Yeah that's what I heard but then looked it up and it was like a 20 minute walk..I know that doesn't sound THAT long but a cab does sound a lot more appealing which is an estimated 6 pounds :s-smilie:. I was trying to locate a bus route but it's actually impossible to find a bus from station to campus. Madness! x
Original post by HettyMayfair
Yeah that's what I heard but then looked it up and it was like a 20 minute walk..I know that doesn't sound THAT long but a cab does sound a lot more appealing which is an estimated 6 pounds :s-smilie:. I was trying to locate a bus route but it's actually impossible to find a bus from station to campus. Madness! x

I think it said there would be helpers there to guide you to the uni so shouldn't be too bad. Which station are you getting off at? I think mine is Canterbury West x
Reply 133
Im going on wednesday anyone else??
(edited 9 years ago)
Same here, that's reassuring:smile: x
Reply 135
Good good, see you there :yy: what course you doing btw?
Reply 136
I'm getting off at Canterbury West, it says twenty minutes it's probably 10 minutes and it's a simple walk straight up through the town, across the road and you're basically there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Oooh okayyy
Reply 138
How did everyone find it today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Wasn't bad really my groove, so yeah really enjoyed it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending