The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Adult nursing March 2016

Scroll to see replies

I'm March 2016 for adult nursing too. Can't wait to start and get to know you all! X
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hey! I Got an offer for March too. So excited! I heard back after just a week, was so surprised. What's the name of the Facebook group?
Original post by Bethaneyyc
Hey! I Got an offer for March too. So excited! I heard back after just a week, was so surprised. What's the name of the Facebook group?

Northumbria adult nursing - March 2016
Original post by ballroom beans
Northumbria adult nursing - March 2016

I can't find it :frown: would you be able to link me please? X
Original post by Bethaneyyc
I can't find it :frown: would you be able to link me please? X

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1414048975560122?ref=bookmark
I had my interview for adult nursing on the 12th March. Just the waiting game hate this. Feel as tho I screwed my interview over but I feel confident in written assessment and group interview. They were saying I have done well this process and I let all the way through the group conversations. They were saying after my interview don't beat yourself up because I can tell you will. Dunno how to read that tbh bad or good.
Reply 27
Don't think too much into how it went, I thought I completely messed my induvidual interview up, convinced myself I hadn't got in and I got my offer today for March😃😃
Honestly I got so nervous in my interview I nearly forgot how to speak😂
Honestly don't stress about the interview & good luck!
I've been offered a place for march 2016 too! :biggrin:
I got mine for march 2016 start too!
Hi everyone!

We are processing the applications as quickly as possible, however I'm sorry to inform you that as we've been inundated with an unprecedented number of applications this year, we are working towards the UCAS advisory deadline of the 31st of March to process the majority of decisions.

We are still scheduling interviews and we have a number of selection events coming up where offers will be agreed.

Additionally this year, we are not necessarily rejecting any unsuccessful students out-right, as we are potentially considering offering a change of course as an alternative.

Apologies for the delay and I can only suggest you check UCAS TRACK regularly and we'll update you as soon as we are able.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask us!

Thanks,

Sarah
Hi I have! I applied oct 15 and got offered a place starting March 16 as there was still places. Sooo happy xx
Could I ask what accommodation you would recommend and is it true there are more mature students that start I march ? And how did you find it starting later did you still get to mix with other student from other courses Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending