The Student Room Group

AQA MS2B June2014 past paper?

Im looking for the ms2b june 2014 past paper from aqa if anyone has it or knows where i can find it that would be great. also the c3 and c4 2014 one would be helpful too.

(No im not trying to get hold of them to cheat on mocks, i have had my mocks for maths and for some reason my college only used the 2013 ones. thats why i would like to have a go at the 2014 ones myself too.)
Reply 1
Original post by Waz96
Im looking for the ms2b june 2014 past paper from aqa if anyone has it or knows where i can find it that would be great. also the c3 and c4 2014 one would be helpful too.

(No im not trying to get hold of them to cheat on mocks, i have had my mocks for maths and for some reason my college only used the 2013 ones. thats why i would like to have a go at the 2014 ones myself too.)

Your college may be holding them back to use them later, or in the case of stats we had the same thing, they said the 2014 papers for stats were too easy to use as a mock for us. Try asking your teachers, if they don't have any plans for them they'll likely be happy to give you a copy! :smile:
Original post by Lau14
Your college may be holding them back to use them later, or in the case of stats we had the same thing, they said the 2014 papers for stats were too easy to use as a mock for us. Try asking your teachers, if they don't have any plans for them they'll likely be happy to give you a copy! :smile:

Yeah i asked them, they said they wont be using the 2014 ones for mocks but due to too much photocopying and printing etc at college they cant give us them. So we have to fine them ourself...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Waz96
Yeah i asked them, they said they wont be using the 2014 ones for mocks but due to too much photocopying and printing etc at college they cant give us them. So we have to fine them ourself...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Won't they email them to you?
Original post by Lau14
Won't they email them to you?

I haven't asked them as such yet, but i doubt they will. The head of maths really doesnt seem to like me alot....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Waz96
I haven't asked them as such yet, but i doubt they will. The head of maths really doesnt seem to like me alot....

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks :/ our maths teachers are very willing to help usually!

Quick Reply

Latest