The Student Room Group

Gcse past papers

I'm Doing past paper and I want to know which year has the hardest paper for this subject:
English lit and lang (AQA)
Math higher (edexcel)
Combined science higher (AQA)
Religious studies (edexcel A) I do Christian as my first religion, and Islam, then philosophy from Christianity
History (AQA) I do Germany from kaiser to dictatorship, power and conflic:inter war year, Britain health and people, and Elizabeth.
I really appreciate if anyone tell me because I'm eaming from grade 6+ I doing hard paper would really help me.
Reply 1
Original post by Trythebest
I'm Doing past paper and I want to know which year has the hardest paper for this subject:
Math higher (edexcel)
Religious studies (edexcel A) I do Christian as my first religion, and Islam, then philosophy from Christianity
History (AQA) I do Germany from kaiser to dictatorship, power and conflic:inter war year, Britain health and people, and Elizabeth.
I really appreciate if anyone tell me because I'm eaming from grade 6+ I doing hard paper would really help me.

I would say that all past papers are equally hard and useful for revising, but maybe avoid papers from 2020, 2021 and 2022 as they sometimes missed topics because of COVID
Reply 2
Original post by Trythebest
Math higher (edexcel)

do any past paper before covid so like 2019

Quick Reply

Latest