The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Apllicants:)

Hey was wondering if anyone else has applied for Stirling to study in September 2015? I have :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have as well, everyone else on the same course as me at college has been declined but I'm still waiting to hear so still hopeful

Just want to know one way or the other

Have you got a place?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Yea got a conditional offer and put it as firm choice, what do you want to study
Well done! What course is that for?

I've applied for social work

Posted from TSR Mobile
That course seems popular it's conservation biology and management 😊
Definitely is, I was at Glasgow Caledonian today for group interview and the admissions tutor was telling us they have had 900 applicants and 200 interviewees for 54 places.

Don't know Stirling numbers but probably comparable

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did it go today☺, yea stirling received a lot of applications probably similar to glasgow Caledonian
Think it went okay, been over analysing it all day but what's done is done. They said they'd let us know by the end of the week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's awesome you guys! I've got a place in environmental science so I guess I'll being seeing you around XD
Reply 9
Yer, so let's hope I don't royally muck up in my exams :smile:
Reply 10
Hey everyone! :smile: I have an offer for English. Best of luck with your applications or/+exams :biggrin:
Hey guys :smile: I've confirmed my offer for stirling for animal biology and I need a B in AH Chemistry. I was wondering who was planning on staying at dorms and who is trying to get a flat? I want to get a flat but I would need to share with people and I don't know how to get flat mates :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Jackj9476
Hey guys :smile: I've confirmed my offer for stirling for animal biology and I need a B in AH Chemistry. I was wondering who was planning on staying at dorms and who is trying to get a flat? I want to get a flat but I would need to share with people and I don't know how to get flat mates :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile: I will apply for accomodation but i'll look for renting outside uni too because some of the housing is cheaper :smile:
Still waiting to hear from Stirling but got a conditional offer from Glasgow Caledonian

huzzah :smile:
Going for halls
Got a conditional for BA social work at stirling any one else doing social work
Reply 16
Hey guys, i'm a EU applicant and have an unconditional for September 2015. I read on SAAS website that the deadline for the student loan is on the 31st of March, in two days! Is it really like that or have i understood something wrong??
Got a conditional through from Stirling last night, awesome.

Going to withdraw from Strathclyde as that was always backup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hi guys,
I've nearly finished 1st year at Stirling. It has been incredible, met so many friends, joined so many clubs. I stayed in the worst halls, with the most people, the smallest fridge. But it didn't matter because I had a great time socially. You also learn to adapt as well. Next year , I am part of the Freshers team so I will be showing you freshers around. If you have any questions about the university, feel free to ask. Also, if you haven't already, you should keep updated with Freshers 2015 updates via Facebook. Click on the link below
https://www.facebook.com/stirlingfreshers2015?fref=ts
Reply 19
Hey, I have a conditional for animal biology at Stirling too! I want to stay in Stirling, preferably a flat as well but most of them are way too expensive!

Quick Reply

Latest