The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PopaPork
yes you allowed an opinion and I'm still to see your opinion on the OP

all you have done is plead to the mods because you don't like what I have said

and yes it did

I never pleaded to the mods, I asked if they can bring back negatively repping someone, so I can express my ire. I don't regret that I was offensive either, simply saying the reasons why I did what I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shock horror. Our resident iranian puppet who loves to quote iranian giverent television is upset that saudi has taken action against iranian backed Yemeni rebels.
Why should i be 'reserved' about it

I am allowed an opinion am I not?

but well done for the personal attack

Yes you're allowed an opinion, but clearly you forget that you're also allowed to engage common sense and decency when replying to such emotionally charged topics. You can not care all you want, that doesn't change the fact that stating it so bluntly and thoughtlessly is rude.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
But you probably would care if suicide bombers or air strikes killed civilians in Israel, France, India or the USA :rolleyes:

Yes. Muslims killing each other is par of the course

Muslims killing us kaffirs (while becoming common place) is quite concerning
Original post by NekoNoKoi
Yes you're allowed an opinion, but clearly you forget that you're also allowed to engage common sense and decency when replying to such emotionally charged topics. You can not care all you want, that doesn't change the fact that stating it so bluntly and thoughtlessly is rude.

Tough. I'm don't sugar coat my words
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by XcitingStuart
I never pleaded to the mods,

someone did:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

It sounds like you have a form of irrational hatred/dislike for muslims if you think that their lives are less valuable than the lives of non-muslims.

But we all knew that anyway.
It sounds like you have a form of irrational hatred/dislike for muslims if you think that their lives are less valuable than the lives of non-muslims.

But we all knew that anyway.

No being gay my hatred of islam and those that choose to follow it is anything but irrational

However I'd like to know if you'd accuse a black person who hated the BNP and those that choose to follow them of being 'irrational'?

[SIZE="1"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE
Your comment is so hypocritical and self undermining.You are placing the lives of ex muslims above that of muslims,when human life is equal.You are encouraging discrimination,while attempting to.end another form of discrimination.What a hypocrite.
[QUOTE="Kadak;54587785"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE
Your comment is so hypocritical and self undermining.You are placing the lives of ex muslims above that of muslims,when human life is equal.You are encouraging discrimination,while attempting to.end another form of discrimination.What a hypocrite.

Rot who on earth mentioned ex-muslim?

And yes like racism we don';t pander to their racist views we fight them head on

same goes with homophobia we shouldn't pretend these views can be EVER acceptable
Rot who on earth mentioned ex-muslim?

And yes like racism we don';t pander to their racist views we fight them head on

same goes with homophobia we shouldn't pretend these views can be EVER acceptable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Homophobia and Racism is unacceptable,but scapegoating muslims and using terrorists attacks to justify your negative confirmation bias of Islam and muslims is acceptable to you.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Homophobia and Racism is unacceptable,but scapegoating muslims and using terrorists attacks to justify your negative confirmation bias of Islam and muslims is acceptable to you.

Is Islam Homophobic?

are muslims who choose to follow Islam following a homophobic religion?

But yes it is acceptable to me just like it would be acceptable to me to call BNP members racist

And as the OP is about one group who could kill me for being me killing another group who would kill me for being me then my original point still stands

I don't care
No being gay my hatred of islam and those that choose to follow it is anything but irrational

However I'd like to know if you'd accuse a black person who hated the BNP and those that choose to follow them of being 'irrational'?

Yes homophobia is a problem among muslim countries and communities, but that isn't a reason to put their lives below anyone else. Rather, it would be more helpful for everyone if you challenge such homophobic views without showing such disdain for some's life just because of their Islamic belief.

I would say that it's entirely rational for a black person to hate the BNP.
Yes homophobia is a problem among muslim countries and communities, but that isn't a reason to put their lives below anyone else. Rather, it would be more helpful for everyone if you challenge such homophobic views without showing such disdain for some's life just because of their Islamic belief.

I would say that it's entirely rational for a black person to hate the BNP.

Yes it is tell me why I should fell anything but hatred for people who choose to follow a faith that would kill me for being me

when people stop choosing to follow a homophobic faith I'll care till them you will get nothing but disdain

But you'll argue that it's irrational for a gay person to hate Islam now why is that I wonder
Yes it is tell me why I should fell anything but hatred for people who choose to follow a faith that would kill me for being me

when people stop choosing to follow a homophobic faith I'll care till them you will get nothing but disdain

But you'll argue that it's irrational for a gay person to hate Islam now why is that I wonder

It's understandable to dislike someone for their views. But you're extending this to excessive hatred. Gay rights in the Western world were achieved through dialogue, and peaceful protests, not hatred and utter contempt for life.

I don't remember ever saying that it's irrational for a gay person to hate Islam? Can you direct me to that quote? Infant it's very rational for people to dislike Islam. But that shouldn't extend to the lives of Muslims :rolleyes:

Being so angry and hating so many people isn't healthy. But to you your views.

Being so angry and hating so many people isn't healthy. But to you your views.

Yes to me my views and yes it is healthy as it will result in change (the fight for gay rights hasn't been easy in fact it's been a fight just like the fight for equality is a fight)

and my view is if you choose to follow a faith that would kill me for being me expect nothing but disdain

sorry it wasn't you who called me irrational but it was someone who has choose to follow a faith that would kill me for being who I am
(edited 9 years ago)

js I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't say anything to you for being gay. It's your life, not mine and the sooner we stop shoving our views in each other's faces the better.
Original post by TheCynicalChild
js I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't say anything to you for being gay. It's your life, not mine and the sooner we stop shoving our views in each other's faces the better.

That's not what I have said

Do you reject Sharia?

YES or NO
That's not what I have said

Do you reject Sharia?

YES or NO

Then pray tell, what have you.

And it's not as simple as a yes or no answer. People complain that Muslims just bluntly follow Islamic teachings (although some of these are so debated and subjective it really could be so open to opinion and debate) but when someone like me dares to differ, you want to put them back into that box. I believe in living and letting others live-just because my religion doesn't condone homosexuality doesn't mean that I shove that into everyone else's face and attack people for it.
Original post by TheCynicalChild
Then pray tell, what have you.

And it's not as simple as a yes or no answer. People complain that Muslims just bluntly follow Islamic teachings (although some of these are so debated and subjective it really could be so open to opinion and debate) but when someone like me dares to differ, you want to put them back into that box. I believe in living and letting others live-just because my religion doesn't condone homosexuality doesn't mean that I shove that into everyone else's face and attack people for it.

Yes it is a yes or no question

Do you reject sharia YES or NO

Latest

Trending

Trending