Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by Jams97
Not yet lol. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! Haha I'm torn, I like different ones for different reasons, need an ensuite though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
Original post by Danni_079
Nope! Haha I'm torn, I like different ones for different reasons, need an ensuite though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I deffo need an ensuite... But don't think I can afford expensive accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 283
Original post by Jams97
Oh I deffo need an ensuite... But don't think I can afford expensive accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean! None of them are cheap anymore though :/. Try and get a job, or maybe get some help from the uni? They have a fund for students struggling if you need it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 284
I know what you mean! None of them are cheap anymore though :/. Try and get a job, or maybe get some help from the uni? They have a fund for students struggling if you need it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah...I don't think the university money is guaranteed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 285
Original post by Jams97
Yeah...I don't think the university money is guaranteed...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not guaranteed but if you can prove you need help (they give you a form to fill out your expenses), they have to assist you, as they can't leave you struggling. But there's always tons of jobs in Canterbury, so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
It's not guaranteed but if you can prove you need help (they give you a form to fill out your expenses), they have to assist you, as they can't leave you struggling. But there's always tons of jobs in Canterbury, so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok that's a relief, thanks 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
No problem ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 288
Has anyone received an email from Canterbury acknowledging that you have formed your place ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 289
Original post by Jams97
Has anyone received an email from Canterbury acknowledging that you have formed your place ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone gets those :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 290
Everyone gets those :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I haven't yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jams97
Ok that's a relief, thanks ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can always apply for a crisis loan but they probably wouldn't give it to you unless you really needed it. Are you entitled to grant for your student finance? I lived quite comfortably in Lanfranc last year despite having no job.
Reply 292
Original post by Black Cat
You can always apply for a crisis loan but they probably wouldn't give it to you unless you really needed it. Are you entitled to grant for your student finance? I lived quite comfortably in Lanfranc last year despite having no job.

Yeah I am entitled, just know that the bursary is not a fixed amount so I won't have a lie how much I 'could' get!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by Jams97
Well I haven't yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can take a while trust me, you're likely to get one once the deadline is up in May :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 294
Original post by Black Cat

All of the halls prices have been increased, it's going to be a struggle for everyone :/.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for adult nursing at November 2014 but I haven't heard any replies about my application from Canterbury Christ!! So scared!!!!! :frown:
Reply 296
Original post by smartyparty
I've applied for adult nursing at November 2014 but I haven't heard any replies about my application from Canterbury Christ!! So scared!!!!! :frown:

They have until May to get back to you! Don't worry, you'll hear soon :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i really hope so. thank you :smile:
Hi I may be a bit late replying to this 🙈, trying to find people going in September too!
I've applied for Advertising and Media Communications, chosen as my firm choice!
Accomodation lines open tomorrow! (still undecided haha)
Reply 299
Original post by olihall6
Hi I may be a bit late replying to this 🙈, trying to find people going in September too!
I've applied for Advertising and Media Communications, chosen as my firm choice!
Accomodation lines open tomorrow! (still undecided haha)

YAY someone that's going to be on my media and communications course, well at least for some of it :smile:. Accommodation opens tomorrow? Wow I didn't think it was that early!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending