The Student Room Group

URGENT! How to learn 300 word essay in less than an hour?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey everyone!
got 17/20.
not too bad :/ better than what i expected tbh! it was the questions that let me down though..
17/20 is good.

Stop trying to memorise stuff when you can clearly make it up on the spot, not really any point.
I need help too I have a 250 Word French essay to remember for tomorrow I have remembered 2 and a half paragraphs in 2 hours. I have wrote it and wrote it, that didn't work I have also read each sentence and remember it then done it again and again, I tried singing mine last time but I still strugged to remember. Can someone help me urgently pleaseee!!!
I would try making it up if I knew any French....
in the exact same boat, i have my french exam tomorrow did any of theses work in the end??
Original post by mdowdell
in the exact same boat, i have my french exam tomorrow did any of theses work in the end??
Yes, I had an 1000 word spanish essay to learn the night before and I still did, just read, repeat, read, repeat. It's not that hard :smile:
Original post by physicsamor
Yes, I had an 1000 word spanish essay to learn the night before and I still did, just read, repeat, read, repeat. It's not that hard :smile:

I'm so grateful to inhabit the same planet as you, Senpai. :h:
Type it and copy and paste it into a word to speech generator (just google 'words to speech') and listen to it over and over whilst reading it. Read it as many times as you can, speaking it out loud as you do. Listen to it while you're in the shower or getting ready and try to follow it in your head or speak along with it. It also really helps to try and learn it in english because you've translated it once when you wrote it the first time, so even if you can't remember the spanish in the exam, the english helps A LOT.
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
I'm so grateful to inhabit the same planet as you, Senpai. :h:

:h::h::h:
Reply 29
Original post by Girl4907856
I have a spanish speaking exam tomorrow and my essay is 300 words. I've tried to learn it but I keep forgetting most of it. I'm trying to learn by saying each setence off by heart from memory but it's not working for me right now...honestly what is the most efficient way to learn a 300 word spanish essay really quickly?! I'm stressing out over here, gonna fail! [this is what procrastination does to you :frown:]

I'm guessing you're doing GCSE's if it makes you feel any better it's not the end of the world if you fail this exam GCSE languages is not a huge deal when applying for uni etc. so if you failed it big woop at least you tried you just need to focus on passing the main subjects e.g. maths, english and science which are required for uni xx don't stress too much and good luck
Original post by Jerry
I'm guessing you're doing GCSE's if it makes you feel any better it's not the end of the world if you fail this exam GCSE languages is not a huge deal when applying for uni etc. so if you failed it big woop at least you tried you just need to focus on passing the main subjects e.g. maths, english and science which are required for uni xx don't stress too much and good luck

This happened in 2011
Reply 31
Original post by TheBluePianist
This happened in 2011

What dyu mean i'm confused ...
Original post by Jerry
What dyu mean i'm confused ...

The person who made the thread wrote it in 2011
Reply 33
Original post by TheBluePianist
The person who made the thread wrote it in 2011

oh crap haha didn't even realize that's embarrassing ! :colondollar::rolleyes::afraid::afraid::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::awesome::awesome:
Reply 34
don't worry- most people will probably fail anyway . Sorry 5 years late better late then never suppose
Reply 35
:smile::smile: I am a nice guy
Did you pass in the end?? Have an exam tomorrow, need to know if these tips work, thanks
you should try spitting it up but really u shouldve started learning it earlier because 300 words is a lot to learn in a dayi hope thisnhelped
Original post by lippy123
you should try spitting it up but really u shouldve started learning it earlier because 300 words is a lot to learn in a dayi hope thisnhelped

it was 7 years ago lol
I am new in this block . Is there anyone who can share stuff through which better essay can be written . I just want to write essays especially descriptive and narrative essays

Quick Reply

Latest