The Student Room Group

OCR (not MEI) C2 - Wednesday 20th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ella_chloe
Q9 on june 2012 was the hardest log question ive done, hoping tomorrow is with same consitency as the c1 (like a standard paper) nothing ridiclous :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Good luck 😃.
After AQA's potato physics I'm not sure what to expect today :tongue:
Did a past paper this morning and I'm going to do maths on the bus lol
How did you all find it? I didn't think it was too difficult, but I ran out of time before I could even look at 9, and it looked like quite a nice question, too :frown:
It was horrible :s-smilie:
Anyone get x=32 for the simultaneous equations🙏🏼 and wtf even was question 9😭😭😭 overall I didn't find it too bad, just messed up on Q9 and finding out what N was in the summutations question😓
Original post by fayecaravelli
Anyone get x=32 for the simultaneous equations🙏🏼 and wtf even was question 9😭😭😭 overall I didn't find it too bad, just messed up on Q9 and finding out what N was in the summutations question😓

I didddddddddd... I didn't like that question at all, but I glad someone else got x=32 haha
It was quite a horrible paper, i think i did okay apart from 7 part3 with the 2n and n probs got method marks
but in general ah probs a B :frown:
Original post by fayecaravelli

Got 32 and8?
Got 32 and8?

That's what I got
Anyone get like 12 and something for last q?
Anyone get like 12 and something for last q?

I didn't do the last question :frown: but it did ask for them to 3 S.F, didn't it? So they might not be integers :/
Original post by AlistairMcDonald
I didn't do the last question :frown: but it did ask for them to 3 S.F, didn't it? So they might not be integers :/

No it was 12. Something just cant remember my answers hah
No it was 12. Something just cant remember my answers hah

Haha phew. I can never remember my answers until somebody posts theirs and it reignites the memories :-P
Reply 134
What did anyone get for the area of the sector - area of the triangle ?
Original post by ben5312
What did anyone get for the area of the sector - area of the triangle ?

32.something I think :/ 38.4 for the sector and then like 6.3 for the triangle
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AlistairMcDonald
Haha phew. I can never remember my answers until somebody posts theirs and it reignites the memories :-P

Yeah exactly i want an unofficial mark scheme before i forget them all lol
Reply 137
What about a ??
9i) 6pi - alpha
9ii) 3pi - alpha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought this paper was fairly average. The first three parts of the last question were quite fiddly though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending