Original post by Depleted
I go 4 days a week pal

so the same as me

you said every day before
Original post by difeo
so the same as me

you said every day before

8>7 I'm afraid

It depends tbf. Occasionally I'll go 5 times but in these months I do a lot more cardio and play a lot more sport so don't have time to
8>7 I'm afraid

It depends tbf. Occasionally I'll go 5 times but in these months I do a lot more cardio and play a lot more sport so don't have time to

Cricket erry day
I am Pakistani and let me tell you, being Pakistani is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, Pakistani parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick
Let's dissect that:

'being pakistani is actually a great thing' - true
'we have beautiful people' - true, see sources posted by @Depleted
'we have ugly people' - true, see @Depleted
'pakistani parents are one of the best parents you can have' - nothing like the shoe to discipline you
'we all have great jobs' - true, taxi driving
'lots of money' - never pay tax, deal from 15-21, credit card fraud from 21-30, easy life
Lold
Need to carry on my training.

I'm looking somewhat shredded, need to lower my bf percentage, improve my fitness in my runs, improve my strength and my chest most of all.

The results are clearly visible though but Chest isn't looking on point.
Lold
Is everyone on TSR FF Asian or?
Original post by jam277
Need to carry on my training.

I'm looking somewhat shredded, need to lower my bf percentage, improve my fitness in my runs, improve my strength and my chest most of all.

The results are clearly visible though but Chest isn't looking on point.

What do you do for your chest?
Original post by Zander01

Turns his chin music up and pumps it I guess
Last six months or so I've stuck to pulling/pushing gym days, with a rest day after. Then recently changed the rest day to cardio but I couldn't handle it. Hilarious doing cardio as I haven't done any since I was about three stone lighter! First thing I did was try to run a mile as quickly as I could, and 6:12 seems very decent considering I hadn't done it in ages. But yeah, even the extra cardio stuff made the weights days a bit harder. Really don't want to add a rest day back in and have a four day rotation instead of three, so might just start with cardio once a week.

The one slight issue is that on Pushing day I'll do bar dips and then pulling day I'll start with muscle ups, but I can just about cope because my triceps are relatively stronger than the other muscle groups required for muscle ups. Does hinder the muscle ups though.

Pushing/pulling routine has definitely been the best gym routine I've done. Just all seems to fit perfectly, other than the muscle ups. I just like them because they look impressive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah I ran a push/pull program for a long time and really liked it. Good balance of volume/bodypart imo.
Got my PS4 coming tomorrow, excited to see the differences from my poverty PS3 :biggrin:

Not gonna bother buying FIFA15 when 16 won't be out in too many months.
You guys will just have to wait a little longer for me to thrash you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zander01

Fliers but I only been doing that recently. Before I was exercising everywhere but chest.

Need to do dips because my lower chest is terrible. The sides are fine.
Original post by jam277
Fliers but I only been doing that recently. Before I was exercising everywhere but chest.

Need to do dips because my lower chest is terrible. The sides are fine.

Chest press
Chest Incline
Cable Fly's
Pec Machine

Triceps Dips
Skull-crushers
Triceps Extensions

Do 4 sets of chest exercises for 8-12 reps, and 3 sets of the tricep workout for 10-12 reps and you'll make good gains.
Chest press
Chest Incline
Cable Fly's
Pec Machine

Triceps Dips
Skull-crushers
Triceps Extensions

Do 4 sets of chest exercises for 8-12 reps, and 3 sets of the tricep workout for 10-12 reps and you'll make good gains.

Yeah but I don't go gym I only have a set of dumbells that are 10kg.

Ultimately all I can do are dips and Flys.
Original post by jam277
Yeah but I don't go gym I only have a set of dumbells that are 10kg.

Ultimately all I can do are dips and Flys.

Get a chair, put your legs on it and do push-ups, a great way to improve chest and core strength.
The Evil Russian's push-up program might be worth considering too.

Latest