The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

OAKLEY COURT- Pritchatts Park 2015

Hiya- I've just been allocated my accommodation for my first year at Birmingham and turns out I'm in Oakley Court. Was just wondering if anyone else has been allocated the same place yet?
Cheers :smile:
x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What flat number? :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
urmmmm flat 7 :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by zombiebait212
urmmmm flat 7 :smile:

Aha, I am in flat 9
Original post by Cosmi
Aha, I am in flat 9

:smile: :smile:
Reply 5
Reply 6
Flat 10 for me
Reply 7
I've been allocated Oakley Court and I'm trying to accept my accommodation offer but when I click pay now it keeps saying invalid XML does anyone have any idea what to do?? I've tried ringing them up but the offices are closed :/
Reply 8
Original post by medgal96
I've been allocated Oakley Court and I'm trying to accept my accommodation offer but when I click pay now it keeps saying invalid XML does anyone have any idea what to do?? I've tried ringing them up but the offices are closed :/

Maybe try again in a bit. What flat number are you in? :smile:
im also in oakley court flat 10! what is your name?
Original post by Cranston
Flat 10 for me

Im in Oakley Court Flat 10 also! Im in room 9:smile: Whats your name?
Reply 11
Original post by emmalsenior
Im in Oakley Court Flat 10 also! Im in room 9:smile: Whats your name?

Flat 10, room 2, and my name's Luke! You?
Flat 10, room 2, and my name's Luke! You?

Nice one, what time are you going and unpacking?
Emma, Im studying biochemistry! What about you?
Finally met someone!
Reply 13
Nice one, what time are you going and unpacking?
Emma, Im studying biochemistry! What about you?
Finally met someone!

Not entirely sure when I'll go and unpack, I don't live far away given that I live in Birmingham anyhow.

I'm going to be studying English and Creative Writing and I can't wait. Haven't met anyone else so far either, looking forward to it! Where you moving from?
Not entirely sure when I'll go and unpack, I don't live far away given that I live in Birmingham anyhow.

I'm going to be studying English and Creative Writing and I can't wait. Haven't met anyone else so far either, looking forward to it! Where you moving from?

Ahh okay, local then! Ive been emailed a time i'm going on the 20th at 9-4.
sounds good! Glad I have met someone now anyway! Add on facebook? We can discuss who is taking toasters and what not ahah! Create a group when we know who else is in our flat!? I am moving from Bingham (near nottingham)! I may be the person that messaged you on facebook actually as i found someone on the 'flatmate finder app' from Birmingham!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Ahh okay, local then! Ive been emailed a time i'm going on the 20th at 9-4.
sounds good! Glad I have met someone now anyway! Add on facebook? We can discuss who is taking toasters and what not ahah! Create a group when we know who else is in our flat!? I am moving from Bingham (near nottingham)! I may be the person that messaged you on facebook actually as i found someone on the 'flatmate finder app' from Birmingham!

Oh, right, yeah - I'll be there on the 20th too, probably near/on 9 to settle in. And sure, feel free to add me so we can see who is to take what (I'd hate to use someone's toaster if they didn't want me too). although I didn't get a message, i'm not sure why. I can see only two people in my flatfinder app, so if you see Luke Cranston, feel free to add me!
Hello! I'm in flat 20 :smile:
Alright sounds good! Alritgt i shall.make a group chat on facebook, i have added you anyway!? Let me know when youve recieved so i can start the group inbox!
Oh, right, yeah - I'll be there on the 20th too, probably near/on 9 to settle in. And sure, feel free to add me so we can see who is to take what (I'd hate to use someone's toaster if they didn't want me too). although I didn't get a message, i'm not sure why. I can see only two people in my flatfinder app, so if you see Luke Cranston, feel free to add me!
Reply 18
I'm in Flat 8, room 4
Reply 19
Alright sounds good! Alritgt i shall.make a group chat on facebook, i have added you anyway!? Let me know when youve recieved so i can start the group inbox!

Hi I'm in flat 10 room 5 and my name is David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending