The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Accommodation

Hi, does anyone know which accommodation is best for the dental hospital?
Original post by oliviaclarke06

Heyyy I got into Birmingham for dental therapy and hygiene as well, absl no idea what accomodation to even look at as we’re not based in campus🥲 have u found anything ??
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Anonymous
Heyyy I got into Birmingham for dental therapy and hygiene as well, absl no idea what accomodation to even look at as we’re not based in campus🥲 have u found anything ??

I think that bournebrook might be the best since it’s on Bristol road I walked from there to the hospital when I last went and it’s not THAT awful but definitely a trek
I think that bournebrook might be the best since it’s on Bristol road I walked from there to the hospital when I last went and it’s not THAT awful but definitely a trek

I’ll have a look at it more thank you sm.. also are u going to applicants day on the 17th x
Original post by Anonymous
I’ll have a look at it more thank you sm.. also are u going to applicants day on the 17th x

Yess are u?
Yess are u?

Yesss I am
Original post by Heyitsmuskan
Yesss I am
quite scared it’s like the entire class for the next 3 years
quite scared it’s like the entire class for the next 3 years

That’s if everyone comes 😭, is Birmingham ur firm choice ?
That’s if everyone comes 😭, is Birmingham ur firm choice ?

Yeah that’s very true, Birmingham is my firm is it urs?
Yeah that’s very true, Birmingham is my firm is it urs?

Yes it is x

Hey , have u applied for ur accommodation? Because it’s asking me to make a new account and if my email is verified I’ll receive something but I haven’t yet .. do u know how it works ? x
Hey , have u applied for ur accommodation? Because it’s asking me to make a new account and if my email is verified I’ll receive something but I haven’t yet .. do u know how it works ? x

It won’t even let me firm it yet I still haven’t heard back from my last option sorry ;(
It won’t even let me firm it yet I still haven’t heard back from my last option sorry ;(

Ohh, no worries is finee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending