The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

John Moores applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Anyone confirmed a place for adult nursing?
Liverpool
Anyone for criminology? And what halls have everyone applied for I really liked the look of capital gate and a only a 10minute walk from the uni
I've applied to do Law :smile:
Original post by shaun.ash
Marybone 2.

I'm going to be at Cambridge Court lol
I'm studying Biology, anybody else?
Original post by barneybryer

Cool. Are you doing freshers ?
Original post by shaun.ash
Cool. Are you doing freshers ?

freshers? course I am, are you? have you got facebook?
freshers? course I am, are you? have you got facebook?

Yeah i'm doing freshers an yeah its shaun steven ashton. Do you have Facebook?
I'm in Cambridge Court..Studying law in September
Original post by emmamullan123
I'm in Cambridge Court..Studying law in September

I got in through clearing as my first choice was UoL but didn't get in so I only applied for accommodation on Friday
Original post by SabrinaPatel
I got in through clearing as my first choice was UoL but didn't get in so I only applied for accommodation on Friday

Same here ! I applied for my accommodation on Friday and was confirmed my flat yesterday . Hopefully you hear back soon! What is it your studying ?

I'm in Cambridge Court also. What block are you in?
I'm in Cambridge Court also. What block are you in?

Hi, I'm in Block C Flat 11 Cambridge Court :smile:
Original post by cahcanfer
Hi, I'm in Block C Flat 11 Cambridge Court :smile:

Very good ! I'm in block F flat 90
Same here ! I applied for my accommodation on Friday and was confirmed my flat yesterday . Hopefully you hear back soon! What is it your studying ?

How did your back so quick haha. Is the flat you've got the first choice or? Yep I hope so too. Law :smile: x
How did your back so quick haha. Is the flat you've got the first choice or? Yep I hope so too. Law :smile: x

I'm not honestly too sure , I'm coming over from N. Ireland so maybe that has something to do with it. Yeh it was so happy enough with that. I'm studying law also! Glad to now know someone else on the course !
who's doing biomedical science? :biggrin:
I'm not honestly too sure , I'm coming over from N. Ireland so maybe that has something to do with it. Yeh it was so happy enough with that. I'm studying law also! Glad to now know someone else on the course !

Oh, how come you chose to study at ljmu then all the way from there? Ooh that's good, I'm glad too, hopefully we'll meet and become friends :smile:
Oh, how come you chose to study at ljmu then all the way from there? Ooh that's good, I'm glad too, hopefully we'll meet and become friends :smile:

It's a new city with a new experience so I though sure why not experience studying in a new city! Yes hopefully we will 😊
It's a new city with a new experience so I though sure why not experience studying in a new city! Yes hopefully we will 😊

I can assure you Liverpool is an amazing city! I've visited it quite a lot as me and my family are avid lfc supporters! You'll love it and fit right in :smile: I live in leicester but prefer Liverpool. Are you excited about starting the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending