The Student Room Group

catwoman or harley quinn?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by player-one
conundrums conundrums,i have missed being able to show of my acrobatics :biggrin:

see
Original post by Numan786
Why not both in one? :sogood:

You can still show off your acrobatics :wink: haha :tongue:
Reply 21
Dark blonde you say. I would say DEFINITELY go as Harley Quinn :yep:. Wait you can do acrobatics too :wow:. All things considered I think you'd make an excellent Harley Quinn :wink: Do you need a Joker to accompany you ? :biggrin:

yep im known for freaking people out doing flexibility stuff :u:. im on the hunt for a joker lol think im just gonna have to force one of my friends lol have you played arkham city?
yep im known for freaking people out doing flexibility stuff :u:. im on the hunt for a joker lol think im just gonna have to force one of my friends lol have you played arkham city?

Haha It's good to be very limber :wink: and why force someone ? Turn up in your Harley Quinn cosplay and you'll have a number of jokers lining up :biggrin:. Yes, I have played it but I haven't put in alot of hours :tongue:. Have you played demon souls or dark souls?
This. I think you should have given a bio and listed some choices. We could work out from that, what would suit you best based on the info you give us.
Reply 24
conundrums conundrums,i have missed being able to show of my acrobatics :biggrin:

Well I'm more than happy to observe:wink:

Why not both in one? :sogood:

:coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Haha It's good to be very limber :wink: and why force someone ? Turn up in your Harley Quinn cosplay and you'll have a number of jokers lining up :biggrin:. Yes, I have played it but I haven't put in alot of hours :tongue:. Have you played demon souls or dark souls?

ive played a teeny bit of dark souls ages ago as my friend is majorly addicted and i wanted to see what he was always obsessing about lol
Harley! Cat women is so over done at costume parties (and Harley is better)
Reply 27
right ive decided harley quinn it is! gonna start sketching out my designs tomorow! might post them if i manage to do a design something im happy with:tongue:
Reply 28
thanks so much thats gonna be sooo useful when i start my designs!
ive played a teeny bit of dark souls ages ago as my friend is majorly addicted and i wanted to see what he was always obsessing about lol

Haha that game is the definition of rage quit. Either it is your day or it isnt :biggrin:.

You ever been to a comicon?

Personally second to last, third and fourth from the left are my favourites :tongue:
Reply 30
Haha that game is the definition of rage quit. Either it is your day or it isnt :biggrin:.

You ever been to a comicon?

Personally second to last, third and fourth from the left are my favourites :tongue:

no sadly i havent i really want to go though.
i think my final design will probably be a mix of a couple of different versions lol im definetely having my hair in bunches and i think im going to sew a cosety top abit like the one in 4 with a skirt like 3 :u:
no sadly i havent i really want to go though.
i think my final design will probably be a mix of a couple of different versions lol im definetely having my hair in bunches and i think im going to sew a cosety top abit like the one in 4 with a skirt like 3 :u:

I've been to one but it wasnt that big. I want to go to one in London. My friends have been and have said it's way better than the one here. Yeah, since you have the blonde hair, the bunches would suit you. Yeah I think that would look great :yep: post a pic of your final design if u get a chance :smile:
Reply 32
post a pic of your final design if u get a chance :smile:

Or even her wearing the outfit, just to do it justice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I've been to one but it wasnt that big. I want to go to one in London. My friends have been and have said it's way better than the one here. Yeah, since you have the blonde hair, the bunches would suit you. Yeah I think that would look great :yep: post a pic of your final design if u get a chance :smile:

just put my hair in bunches lol funniest thing ever looks crazy in just the right way:tongue: i almost definetely will post my designs i need advice and stuff lol:u:
Original post by Andy98
Or even her wearing the outfit, just to do it justice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha if she's comfortable with it xD

just put my hair in bunches lol funniest thing ever looks crazy in just the right way:tongue: i almost definetely will post my designs i need advice and stuff lol:u:

Hahaha just the right way :wink: lmao :biggrin:. Yeah I and many other people will give advice and help :smile:
Reply 35
Was Harley Quinn named after the rugby team?
Reply 36

Hahaha just the right way :wink: lmao :biggrin:. Yeah I and many other people will give advice and help :smile:

Okay I've started on some super rough sketches and I can't decide whether I want to have shorts or a skirt ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336587.966160.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336608.554146.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I've started on some super rough sketches and I can't decide whether I want to have shorts or a skirt ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336587.966160.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336608.554146.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm, its a tough question. I personally think the skirt option looks better when worn or I can just imagine it better. You could possible add one black and one red tight to it. I think the designs look good though so far.
Reply 38
Catwoman
I personally would say Harley Quinn however she is way over done. At least year comiccon we were playing count the Harley Quinns and considering a drinking game out of it. However I think she would be better than catwoman.

Quick Reply

Latest