The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Aye. How's the new job going?

It's not setting my world on fire, but it's alright. The people are nice which is great, and it's a nice place to work. Just not a job I can really see myself doing unless get some progression soon lol! How's the search going?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
It's not setting my world on fire, but it's alright. The people are nice which is great, and it's a nice place to work. Just not a job I can really see myself doing unless get some progression soon lol! How's the search going?

That's massively important tbh - a good atmosphere can make up masses for the actual work.

So-so, I've had another couple of interviews since the mods meet, including one yesterday which I'm fairly confident about (applied Friday lunch time, by the midafternoon they'd called back asking me in for an interview Monday), but as yet nothing's really come off.
That's massively important tbh - a good atmosphere can make up masses for the actual work.

So-so, I've had another couple of interviews since the mods meet, including one yesterday which I'm fairly confident about (applied Friday lunch time, by the midafternoon they'd called back asking me in for an interview Monday), but as yet nothing's really come off.

Yep it definitely does help hugely. Although still hard to envisage myself in this job for any long period of time.

Ooo that sounds promising...Here's hoping!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep it definitely does help hugely. Although still hard to envisage myself in this job for any long period of time.

Ooo that sounds promising...Here's hoping!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's all experience I suppose.

Very promising - they came back yesterday to offer it to me.

(Definitely not spamming our way through a thread to fix the poll :ninja: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it's all experience I suppose.

Very promising - they came back yesterday to offer it to me.

(Definitely not spamming our way through a thread to fix the poll :ninja: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a soc...tis meant to be chatty lol!

And yay that's great news. Super happy for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4765

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ditto:

Also glad for you :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4766
Oh! I can't believe it's not been discussed! How do people feel about the spinoff that's been announced?

(I guess going by the usual rules anything about the content/cast etc needs to be in spoilers, but general discussion is fine?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4767
Original post by Aula
Oh! I can't believe it's not been discussed! How do people feel about the spinoff that's been announced?

(I guess going by the usual rules anything about the content/cast etc needs to be in spoilers, but general discussion is fine?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Another spin off?
Reply 4768
Original post by Aph
Another spin off?

Yus. Aimed at young adults this time.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers. Probably going to be some more exciting news in about a month :ninja:

I'll probably watch the spin-off, but I've always thought that Doctor Who was aimed at young adults, with SJA (which were poor) being for the kids and Torchwood (hit and miss) for the adults. It'll probably go the same way as those two, although the billing for it sounds quite promising.
Maisie Williams is in this one :excited:
this looks cringy....:s-smilie:

Original post by Black Rose
Maisie Williams is in this one :excited:

who is that? :colondollar:
Doctor speaking baby :teehee:

..and the names :rofl:
Original post by Aula

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bit unsure about it, but will definitely watch it and see :colone:

I really want there to be a spin-off with the Paternoster Gang though :moon:
this is a bit underwhelming, it is too jokey and silly :s-smilie:
Original post by CoolCavy

GoT actor, plays a stark kid

Posted from TSR Mobile
While most of the episode was very meh; I liked that bit towards the end - shows the darker side, but also his compassion and how much he hates losing people. I'm looking forward to figuring out who the young lass is/becomes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably the best episode of the series so far imo. Though mainly for the reveal of the reason Capaldi's face has been in it before.
Original post by CoolCavy

She was the girl, she's from GoT (game of thrones)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kool_Panda
Probably the best episode of the series so far imo. Though mainly for the reveal of the reason Capaldi's face has been in it before.

My thoughts exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest