The Student Room Group

What name should i put on my exams

Hi i am going to be taking my gcse exams this year and im not sure how i should put my name

the names i use in school are all the same as my official passport name but they are in a different order (surname is my first name in school)
that's the way school organise your name - obviously your first name then surname...
It doesn't matter, they look at your candidate number. Half of my exams say Beccy and half say Rebecca and there's nothing wrong because they catalogue everything using your candidate number so put whatever you want
Reply 3
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
that's the way school organise your name - obviously your first name then surname...

no its not like that i changed my name in the school because i like to be called by my middle name
Original post by mikropixel
no its not like that i changed my name in the school because i like to be called by my middle name

oh well in that case put your legalised first name and surname - the one on your passport because that's what is registered in this country.
Original post by mikropixel

Put the one that is on the timetable given to you a few weeks before your exams start. As others have said, it doesn't matter hugely because they'll just your candidate number/centre number to ascertain who you are because, chances are, there's somebody else doing that paper with the same name as you. :tongue:
The same one that teachers use to refer to you on the class register
I put my full name (including middle name).
Full name is required but middle name isn't really required

Quick Reply

Latest