The Student Room Group

Eng Lit Paper 1 advice help gcse

Im an idiot and believed i filled in one of the boxes wrong on the answer booklet. There was a box for the question book number which was something like xxxx/1. (I cant remeber what the first numbers were). I didnt put the / in it and only put xxxx1. Would this matter or should it be fine. Its just stuck on my mind and im not sure.
Original post by idkrandomename
Im an idiot and believed i filled in one of the boxes wrong on the answer booklet. There was a box for the question book number which was something like xxxx/1. (I cant remeber what the first numbers were). I didnt put the / in it and only put xxxx1. Would this matter or should it be fine. Its just stuck on my mind and im not sure.

Well as long as you wrote yout name, centre number, and candidate number, you should be secure and the examiners or whoever checks them should be able to tell so don't stress to much and even if you weren't examined on that paper because of it, you still have english language that can save you and get you into a college but don't stress and divert your focus on to other exams. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest