The Student Room Group

*MEGATHREAD* Interview discussion thread '15-'16

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've applied to Oxford, Kings, Edinburgh and Brighton-Sussex. I can't seem to find tentative interview dates for any of these schools apart from Oxford (I'm not from the UK, so would like to at least have an idea should there be a need to travel). Does anyone have any idea when these schools conduct interviews? Thanks!
Reply 81
I know that Edinburgh at least don't conduct interviews unless under exceptional circumstances so you shouldn't expect to hear from them about interviews.
Original post by nzomvwa
I know that Edinburgh at least don't conduct interviews unless under exceptional circumstances so you shouldn't expect to hear from them about interviews.

Oh I see, the new college counsellor at my school told me that all of my choices did but if not then I guess one less to worry about? So do they just inform you of an offer or rejection?
Reply 83
Original post by timothy0398
Oh I see, the new college counsellor at my school told me that all of my choices did but if not then I guess one less to worry about? So do they just inform you of an offer or rejection?

Yeah. They let the high scorers know at the end of January and the rest towards the end of March if I'm not mistaken.
Reply 84
Hi, I've applied to Oxford, Kings, Edinburgh and Brighton-Sussex. I can't seem to find tentative interview dates for any of these schools apart from Oxford (I'm not from the UK, so would like to at least have an idea should there be a need to travel). Does anyone have any idea when these schools conduct interviews? Thanks!

Hey! I've applied to Oxford and Kings too :biggrin:Kings said that interviews are from November-March but they haven't been more specific than that yet :s-smilie:

what are your stats?
Original post by Bloom77
Aww thanks for the reading suggestion :smile:
Your right with MMI, I had 4 really bad stations.

I applied to Southampton, Kings and HullYork
Only three because of my grades.
Wbu?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice choices!
I'm already an offer holder at Barts for 2016 entry (deferred entry).
So if you have any questions about panel or MMI interviews, feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by misstac
Hey! I've applied to Oxford and Kings too :biggrin:Kings said that interviews are from November-March but they haven't been more specific than that yet :s-smilie:

Hi! Thanks, I'm really anxious to hear from them><
Original post by ss2525
what are your stats?

UKCAT was 735 band 2; BMAT isn't out yet.. Hopefully they're good enough lol
Original post by nzomvwa
Yeah. They let the high scorers know at the end of January and the rest towards the end of March if I'm not mistaken.

Oh I see, thanks!:smile:
UKCAT was 735 band 2; BMAT isn't out yet.. Hopefully they're good enough lol

what about gcses?
Original post by ss2525
what about gcses?

I'm doing IB and my total predicted was 43/45
Anyone heard from Cardiff yet?
Original post by Clarinet
Just got an interview from St Andrews - 4th December

Wow! Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an interview for Aberdeen!!!
Reply 95
Original post by madmed16
Just got an interview for Aberdeen!!!

Well Done! Congrats x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rp165
Well Done! Congrats x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Best of luck!
Just got an interview for Aberdeen! Going for the January date so plenty of time to prepare :biggrin:
Woo just got an interview for Aberdeen!!
ive just got an interview from aberdeen and its an mmi anyone got tips or anything to help? anyone know any good books i could buy as well? thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending