The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7220
Received an interview invitation for History at New College at 10 am today :biggrin:
Do you know guys when Christ Church maths and joint schools applicants are going to receive letters/email?
Also, has anybody received an interview for English at any college yet?
Original post by PasserbyA
Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).

Oh really? At least this.. I will know lock away my phone and every other electronic device with internet access because I need to study (history tomorrow :frown: ) instead of checking my email all the time
Got a History and Politics interview at Magdalen :biggrin:
Original post by FutureOxford3
Did you get it by post or email?

Email. Im not sure many colleges send invites by the post.
Original post by tedsmith
CompSci and Philosophy...you?

Mathematics. How did the MAT go?
Original post by PasserbyA
Definitely not good enough for E&M, last year's cutoff university-wide was 65.6, most colleges take a higher average score than that.

well did you get your interview?
Original post by Caffe_sean1
It may just lack that sense of authenticity and close discussion ... personally feel...

I am an overseas student and I am definitely going to Oxford - if shortlisted... plus they even said "such an interview is not guaranteed"...

I was thinking along the same lines - thanks and good luck!
Anyone heard from St Hugh's?
Reply 7230
Original post by tesstickles2727
Anyone heard back from St Hugh's?

No, have applied to do Law, and the only piece of communication I have from them is their confirmation email back in October. What course are you applying for?
Congrats to all that received an interview - especially my fellow historians-in-waiting :wink:
Original post by nhabib3
well did you get your interview?

Haven't gotten an email saying anything yet unfortunately.
anyone heard from anywhere for physics? ive applied to Hertford but still no news for me :smile:
Reply 7234
Also, has anybody received an interview for English at any college yet?

I'm waiting to hear about English too! Maybe the more over-subscribed subjects take longer to sort through; it makes sense.. good luck :cute:
Original post by antigone-
Got a History and Politics interview at Magdalen :biggrin:

Hey awesome congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 o'clock spree tonight?🙃🙃🙃🙃
Anyone heard back from St Hugh's?

Nope, should hear back from them by October 2021...
Reply 7238
Original post by zxcvbn123
Anyone heard from St Hugh's?

What have you applied for?
I'm going absolutely nuts. Full bloody schizo. I knew applying to Jesus college as an atheist was a mistake.

Latest

Trending

Trending