The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rvas
What college? How did you find TSA btw?

University college. You? And oh one of my friends told me about it when she found out I'm stressed about wanting to know if people were receiving emails or not😂
Original post by thehollowcrown
I'm required to be in Oxford from Wednesday 9th - Friday 11th next week, but because I have to be there early on Wednesday I put on my feedback form that I'll be arriving on Tuesday and my college has said they will provide accommodation. But I'm not really sure what to do - do I just turn up at the college on Tuesday or will they send more info?

I was wondering the same! Is it Lincoln?
Still havent heard? Must be screwed.
Original post by Callum Escott
Still havent heard? Must be screwed.

What subject and which college?
Last year apparently Oxford interviewed 54% of applicants for Maths, one for three places (18% actually got in). How many offers do you think they give out? Much more than 18%?
Original post by Eznomics
What subject and which college?

St. Annes for Geography, i actually think their deadline to reply is Friday, but lots of people have Geography interviews already, albeit from different colleges, not quite sure what to think!
Original post by thehollowcrown
I'm required to be in Oxford from Wednesday 9th - Friday 11th next week, but because I have to be there early on Wednesday I put on my feedback form that I'll be arriving on Tuesday and my college has said they will provide accommodation. But I'm not really sure what to do - do I just turn up at the college on Tuesday or will they send more info?

I dont know about more info but I emailed my college to check that it was ok and they confirmed that a room was allocated to me for an extra night. It wouldn't hurt to email them if you have questions
Original post by 雷尼克
Are you in contact with the owner of the spreadsheet? Someone keeps messing it up bigtime.

Original post by Omni Vanitas

I'll fix it later, thanks for bringing it to my attention
St. Annes for Geography, i actually think their deadline to reply is Friday, but lots of people have Geography interviews already, albeit from different colleges, not quite sure what to think!

Don't be too worried, my deadline is tomorrow and practically everyone besides me has received a decision for E&M :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Eznomics
Don't be too worried, my deadline is tomorrow and practically everyone besides me has received a decision for E&M :frown:

Aw schmack! but i'm sure you'll be okay, how did you find the TSA? Are you gonna call them you haven't received a decision by the end of tomorrow, or in the morning to make sure they are definitely sending their reply?
Aw schmack! but i'm sure you'll be okay, how did you find the TSA? Are you gonna call them you haven't received a decision by the end of tomorrow, or in the morning to make sure they are definitely sending their reply?

The TSA went alright but E&M is notoriously competitive so not expecting much to be honest. I have already emailed my college and they gave me a pretty vague response which said that I should contact them if I haven't received any communication within 7 days of the interview dates.
Just be patient, they're not going to forget about you
when do the medicine applicants find out? am I right by saying tomorrow?
Original post by medleg
when do the medicine applicants find out? am I right by saying tomorrow?
Yes, it's tomorrow.
Original post by JRKinder
Yes, it's tomorrow.

oh dear... not getting my hopes up!!!
Original post by medleg
oh dear... not getting my hopes up!!!
If your BMAT score was good then you'll be fine :smile:
Anyone applying for engineering? Have any of you received an email yet?
Reply 8497
Any updates for Experimental Psychology?
I am yet to receive an email from Wadham for History and politics so I'm guessing I am screwed 😊
Oh and if anyone who took the BMAT wanted to compare their scores, the distribution is here:

http://www.admissionstestingservice.org/images/270697-bmat-explanation-of-results-2015.pdf

Latest

Trending

Trending