The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drumsticks
Wadham History interview too! :smile:

Congrats, see you there!
Original post by africalw
Congrats, see you there!

For the online form thing, I'm thinking that it might be better to get to the college the night before since transport can be temperamental, what are you planning on doing? (since my interviews are on the Thursday and Friday)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JRKinder
Ah well done! :smile: Yeah on Which? University it says that they gave out offers to 60% of applicants so I think I probabl will get one, it's just unnerving seeing someone else with one because I know Warwick have been pretty on the ball this year with their replies - but no news is good news, right?

And I have an interview for PPE, didn't really fancy the management side of E&M.

It's absolutely unnerving sitting here waiting for my E&M interview decision. Been this way since my college friend got rejected last Thursday. Anyway, good luck to you for you interview and your Warwick application :smile:
Rejection from Worcester for CompSci :smile: Came in via email at 12 p.m. Glad they didn't include anything that could give away the decision in the title or email body. I had a nice Schrödinger's cat moment before opening the PDF attachment :smile:
Original post by magic_is_might
I dont know about more info but I emailed my college to check that it was ok and they confirmed that a room was allocated to me for an extra night. It wouldn't hurt to email them if you have questions

okay cool I'll just email them to make sure, thank you
Sorry to ask but did people who got rejected get updates on track??
I have an interview for Classics II at Merton 8th - 10th, possibly the 11th! Anyone else?
Wadham History interview too! :smile:

Congratulations! After a very long wait!
For anyone applying to study History, there's a Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/oxfordhistoryapplicants2016/?skip_nax_wizard=true x
Original post by phoebejhagan
I have an interview for Classics II at Merton 8th - 10th, possibly the 11th! Anyone else?

I'll be right next door to you in Corpus Christi, planning to visit Merton though as a friend of mine has an interview there!
Original post by the-anonymous-me
Sorry to ask but did people who got rejected get updates on track??

Not yet. My email said that Track will be updated by the end of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoebejhagan

Congrats! I've got one for Classics II at Worcester! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the online form thing, I'm thinking that it might be better to get to the college the night before since transport can be temperamental, what are you planning on doing? (since my interviews are on the Thursday and Friday)

My parents are driving me to Oxford on the Wednesday morning (my interview is Wednesday at 11)
Original post by madsparrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh I almost applied to Worcester, it seemed lovely!!
Reply 8554
Ive got an interview at worcester, for history of art!
Reply 8555
when are you going down to worcester??
Original post by madsparrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations to everyone who got an interview. I'm going down for History and Politics at Wadham.

It says (I think for all history interviewees) that you must stay until 1600 on the Friday. Is that set in stone or is it just informing you that you may be scheduled for an interview up to four o'clock, and if you've had all your interviews before then you can leave early?
interview for maths and philosophy at trinity as of 15:26

(to whomever it may concern)
Original post by lazylinepainter
Congratulations to everyone who got an interview. I'm going down for History and Politics at Wadham.

It says (I think for all history interviewees) that you must stay until 1600 on the Friday. Is that set in stone or is it just informing you that you may be scheduled for an interview up to four o'clock, and if you've had all your interviews before then you can leave early?

It says that you 'must stay until' then, but none of us will need to stay any later than that.
Original post by JMB15
when are you going down to worcester??

Next Tuesday - the 8th December! Definitely have to stay until Thursday, and might have to stay Friday. When are you going? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending