The Student Room Group

*MEGATHREAD* Interview discussion thread '15-'16

Scroll to see replies

I'm home from school. I'll start adding numbers now of those who PM'ed me.
Reply 461
Original post by Francesco Monaca
I haven't received an offer yet, but I'm hoping to. Can I send my number to you?

of course
Reply 462
Original post by ToLiveInADream
I'm home from school. I'll start adding numbers now of those who PM'ed me.

I still havent been added should I send my number to ekno instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, this is an announcement from our group chat~

We've been finding the group chat extremely useful as we're discussing current events/debating about certain interview questions! However, it's also extremely packed so we cannot add any more people, unfortunately. Instead, please contact each OTHER and coordinate this new chat through someone so you may also benefit. To be fair, we'll be swapping inactive users on our chat with the other chat, if you want :smile: Contact me or @Ekno or @merv97 if you have questions.
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Hi guys, this is an announcement from our group chat~

We've been finding the group chat extremely useful as we're discussing current events/debating about certain interview questions! However, it's also extremely packed so we cannot add any more people, unfortunately. Instead, please contact each OTHER and coordinate this new chat through someone so you may also benefit. To be fair, we'll be swapping inactive users on our chat with the other chat, if you want :smile: Contact me or @Ekno or @merv97 if you have questions.

hey add me if there are any inactive people:smile:
or why dont you screenshot the conversation so everyone can benefit?
Reply 465
I think everyone who could not be added should send their numbers to me and I could make another group. Then if any unusual questions are asked in either group, we could post the screenshots here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Yeah i think thats best, i reckon there will be a few inactives in our group so once we get them off we can happily join together. Its just atm 15-20 people all giving their opinion at the same time gets quite hectic
Reply 467
Original post by Ekno
Yeah i think thats best, i reckon there will be a few inactives in our group so once we get them off we can happily join together. Its just atm 15-20 people all giving their opinion at the same time gets quite hectic

Sounds like a plan. So the people who were not added can send their number to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by temid
Sounds like a plan. So the people who were not added can send their number to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just sent you my number! :smile:
Original post by temid

Posted from TSR Mobile

iv'e just pm'ed you my number so please add me thanks
Reply 470
does queen Mary give out interviews with those ranking the highest being interviewed first etc or is it just random?
My friend got an interview at Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medleg
does queen Mary give out interviews with those ranking the highest being interviewed first etc or is it just random?

Queens rank and pick the top 800 or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love the idea of a whatsapp discussion group! Pm me or tell me who I should pm to become a part of one please :biggrin:
Reply 474
Original post by Jerry162
I love the idea of a whatsapp discussion group! Pm me or tell me who I should pm to become a part of one please :biggrin:

PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 475
Can I be added to the whatsapp group please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sp22

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll second that! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 477
Original post by Sp22

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pm Me I'll add you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by temid
Pm Me I'll add you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I am not sure how to pm but I wrote u a message can I join the interview group thanks
https://lifeofamedicalstudentsite.wordpress.com

My friend who started medical school this year is creating a blog (very new). They got 3 interviews and a couple of offers too.

They told me to tell everyone! Hope it helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending