The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9120
New college is great too, either would be great second interviews. When is your interview date anyway?
Original post by suziesoiree
Yes, you can do some languages ab initio, but you have to have one at advanced level!

Wifi should still be pretty good, right?

But German isn't surely one of the languages offered at ab initio? I've just looked at their website and there's no trace of that
Original post by Bobbyjones1985
Has anyone heard from trinity yet?? Waiting to hear for an interview between the 14th-16th

I trust you're also stalking this page: http://www.trinity.ox.ac.uk/undergraduates/how-to-apply/admissions-and-outreach/

xp
Reply 9123
ah cool, i'm at somerville from the 8th to the 11th if you want to swing by for a chat
Do we hear about second interviews when we get there? And does everyone else not know the times of their interview or is it just me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so unprepared for the medicine interview, focused a lot on developing my science interview skills for a while now but I feel like I have close to no answers prepared for the actual medical interview :frown:

Don't even have time to prepare answers this week because of an early mock exam and school concert, agheuhghagh why do they have to be happening now
Original post by GeorgiaAnnBeal
Do we hear about second interviews when we get there? And does everyone else not know the times of their interview or is it just me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you'll find out when you arrive :smile:

I think occasionally colleges are organised enough to tell people times in advance, but if it does happen, I don't think it's very common.
Original post by fluteflute

I think occasionally colleges are organised enough to tell people times in advance, but if it does happen, I don't think it's very common.

Thanks😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frannoooooooo
Is anybody at Jesus from the 14th to the 16th? I can find almost no one! Where are all you Jesus applicants!?

I've got an interview at Jesus! I'm there 9th-11th I'm afraid, but its good to actually know that someone else has applied there cos you're the first I've been able to find?!
Original post by J.owen98
I was just about to call and I got an email from st hughs! I got an interview there not Merton but still IM SO HAPPY!!!

Good job, woo! :h:
Original post by fluteflute

Do you mean when we get there they will already be able to tell us if we are having second interviews at that college, but not about any more after that, or about any we might end up having at other colleges?
Original post by MouseyBrown
Do you mean when we get there they will already be able to tell us if we are having second interviews at that college, but not about any more after that, or about any we might end up having at other colleges?

What subject have you received an interview for?
Reply 9132
Original post by itsmyblackparade
I've got an interview at Jesus! I'm there 9th-11th I'm afraid, but its good to actually know that someone else has applied there cos you're the first I've been able to find?!

Interview 9th-11th at Jesus too :smile:
Original post by EvasiveRose
What subject have you received an interview for?

History and Politics. Are you for History or am I thinking of someone else?
Original post by not you
Don't even have time to prepare answers this week because of an early mock exam and school concert, agheuhghagh why do they have to be happening now

Why does a mock exam occupy your time? Its a mock, whilst the interview very much isn't - you need to prioritize what's important.
You would usually have two interviews at your chosen college after which they tell you if you have an interview at a third college (this could be for a variety of reasons so don't overthink it if you do/do not receive a third interview)-this describes the typical scenario

I'm actually a first year historian at Oxford (so yes, I am for History :P)

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions let me know
Original post by nexttime
Why does a mock exam occupy your time? Its a mock, whilst the interview very much isn't - you need to prioritize what's important.

Try telling that to someone's teachers and school. Don't know why someone wanting to do well in their mocks bothers you so much anyway
Reply 9137
Cool, i'll pm you when i find out the times of my interview
Has anybody heard anything from lady margaret hall for psychology and philosophy? I haven't heard from them yet so I'm a bit worried.
Is anyone going to be in Oxford today? I feel like I'm the only one..

Latest

Trending

Trending