The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kitttsy
Is anyone going to be in Oxford today? I feel like I'm the only one..

What subject?
Original post by SKDhaliwal
When/where is your interview?

St Peter's - Wednesday to Friday :-)
Original post by Straypixels
Try telling that to someone's teachers and school. Don't know why someone wanting to do well in their mocks bothers you so much anyway

By the time I was in sixth form I knew how I studied and was mature enough to set my own priorities and make my own decisions.

I was offering advice. He can do what he wants. Obviously.
Reply 9143
Original post by kitttsy

I am! Heading down in a bit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9144
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the overnight stay at the Oxford college. Is it compulsory to stay there overnight or can you drive back home and come back the next morning? I live in London so Oxford is a two hour car ride away. I want to stay there but my parents are just asking if it is compulsory :biggrin:
Tell your parents it's compulsory and enjoy your time there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kitttsy

I'm here now. Arrived yesterday, at St Catz, for biochem
Original post by iluv
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the overnight stay at the Oxford college. Is it compulsory to stay there overnight or can you drive back home and come back the next morning? I live in London so Oxford is a two hour car ride away. I want to stay there but my parents are just asking if it is compulsory :biggrin:

I'm from London too and I'm heading up the day before even though the train is only 40 minutes haha. Just wanna make sure I get a good nice sleep before my interview tomorrow.
Original post by Oxyfrost
I'm here now. Arrived yesterday, at St Catz, for biochem

I'm going to be in trinity, should be arriving in an hour or so for philosophy and theology
Original post by iluv
Hi guys,

I think there's more potential for things to go wrong if you go home. The colleges are really safe places. You will be fine.
Original post by Eux
What subject?

Philosophy and theology at trinity
Original post by bcmh
I am! Heading down in a bit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which college/ subject?
Original post by kitttsy
Philosophy and theology at trinity

Best of luck!
Original post by binnsm
Yeah!! Law, what about you?

Hi I've got one at Trinity for law! which college are you placed at?
Hiii, I have an interview at Trinity on the same dates too! I assume you're a law applicant too? Yayayay!
Any last minute tips for a PPE interview over Skype tomorrow? Really nervous :P
Has anybody received a Skype interview invite from Exeter but not been confirmed a date yet? My situation right now and I'm panicking 😅😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AzizanW
Has anybody received a Skype interview invite from Exeter but not been confirmed a date yet? My situation right now and I'm panicking 😅😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you receive the interview acceptance letter? Or are you waiting on the letter?
Any The Queen's College applicants staying there from the 9th to the 11th??? Feel like I'm the only one there haha :smile:
Original post by neevadesai
Hi I've got one at Trinity for law! which college are you placed at?

Congratulations! And at Brasenose, no idea how close they are!

Latest

Trending

Trending