The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Should I go to Canterbury Christ Church?

Hi guys, I've been given an unconditional offer to go to Canterbury Christ Church. I am not sure whether I should say yes, or whether I should say yes to the University of Chester. Can any current students help me decide? Thanks
Reply 1
Hi,I assume you have had your interview already at cccu.can you please tell me how their maths and English test is like and the interview.i have my selection day on 29th Jan.and am very stressed
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Afuaa
Hi,I assume you have had your interview already at cccu.can you please tell me how their maths and English test is like and the interview.i have my selection day on 29th Jan.and am very stressed

I didn't have an interview, I just got the offer because I already have my grades from last year 😊
Reply 3
Original post by ShaunMahony
I didn't have an interview, I just got the offer because I already have my grades from last year 😊

So you did the maths and English test last year
Reply 4
Original post by Afuaa
So you did the maths and English test last year

No, they don't require you take take tests most of the time. They just wanted my A Level results, but I hope it goes well for you
Only if they're paying you £500,000 per term.
Reply 6
Original post by callum_law
Only if they're paying you £500,000 per term.

So, no? Haha
Do you mind me asking when or if I expect to hear. I applied quite late on 14th Jan. Have got an interview for Greenwich but heard nothing yet from Canterbury? Terribly nervous as really wanted CCU as my 1st choice.
Reply 8
Original post by Kirstyhatt247
Do you mind me asking when or if I expect to hear. I applied quite late on 14th Jan. Have got an interview for Greenwich but heard nothing yet from Canterbury? Terribly nervous as really wanted CCU as my 1st choice.

I applied in Nov and got a reply for Dec. But could not Make that one ,so was offered another date
[QUOTE=Afuaa;62144913]I applied in Nov and got a reply for Dec. But could not Make that one ,so was offered another date

Thank you so much. Fingers crossed then that there is still a chance. Good luck with your studies.
Thank you so much. Fingers crossed then that there is still a chance. Good luck with your studies.

Some uni's just take ages to reply. CCCU replied to me very early, but I assume that's because I already have my grades, and thus they aren't taking any risks (on whether I will get redicted grades) I think they'll reply to you reasonably soon, I also applied to Greenwich (and recived an offer) so I think you'll be alright! Hopefully you get in!
Reply 11

Thank you and same to you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending