The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Child Nursing - Liverpool John Moores

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I was on the reserve list at ljmu last year and went on to be offered a place. Don't think you're written off. Once people start making their choices and some reject a place they have been offered there, the reserve list opens right up.
Liverpool
Hi guys I have an interview for John moores in a couple of weeks and I'm so nervous, was the English and maths test pretty much basic?and how long does the interview last?
Hi, Well firstly there`s no english test so you can relax :smile: and their maths test is pretty much basics non calc You`ll be fine, there`s nothing hard about it...The interview can last around 10/15 minutes, no trick questions just the generic ones & you`ll be asked a scenario based question Just remember to remain calm, and take into account all the information you`re being told to form a good answer Good Luck! (Everyone`s lovely so don`t worry too much) x

Original post by Caitharrison
Hi guys I have an interview for John moores in a couple of weeks and I'm so nervous, was the English and maths test pretty much basic?and how long does the interview last?
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help I've been panicking like crazy, I got told you have to mention about the current news? Is this true because if so I'm really going to have to start watching the news haha, also what are the scenario based questions like?x
No worries, Honestly I`ve had quite a few interviews now & LJMU was so okay
Yeah that`s definitely right, do your research on current affairs; Nursing & Child Nursing
The scenario question is nothing too worrying, just remember that in order to answer it well you have to have all the information and therefore listen to everything they say; then take a moment to form an answer(Always feel free to ask them to repeat it) It`s usually how you would respond to a child and cater for their needs with additional information such as a particular condition etc x

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help I've been panicking like crazy, I got told you have to mention about the current news? Is this true because if so I'm really going to have to start watching the news haha, also what are the scenario based questions like?x
Original post by Millie_09
No worries, Honestly I`ve had quite a few interviews now & LJMU was so okay
Yeah that`s definitely right, do your research on current affairs; Nursing & Child Nursing
The scenario question is nothing too worrying, just remember that in order to answer it well you have to have all the information and therefore listen to everything they say; then take a moment to form an answer(Always feel free to ask them to repeat it) It`s usually how you would respond to a child and cater for their needs with additional information such as a particular condition etc x

When was your interview?and have you been offered a place yet?
Also what did you have to write an essay on? Was it okay
HI, LJMU have no english test just maths and the 1-1
Also, nope no response yet though they did say everyone finds out on the same date (Interviews are still going on in the next few months so it`ll be a wait) x
P.S Had my interview on the 18th Jan
Also what did you have to write an essay on? Was it okay
Okay thank you!x
(edited 8 years ago)
Was the maths test just basically addition and multiplying? Like no algebra or that?maths isn't really my strong point x
Don`t worry it isn`t mine either, literally simple sums adding, subtracting, dividing
You`ll breeze through it, with plenty of time left. Probably the easiest maths test out of all the ones I`ve had, There`s no algebra, conversions etc just sums x
Was the maths test just basically addition and multiplying? Like no algebra or that?maths isn't really my strong point x
Reply 91
I've applied for child nursing at ljm and haven't heard anything yet when did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like 2 weeks ago X
Reply 93
Roughly same time then so shouldn't be too long until they get in touch then x
I wonder how many spaces there is left for the course, an what building is te interview in?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending