The Student Room Group

Unit 4 edexcel business studies - a level

Hi,

I have began studying for my Business Unit 4 exam, for the exam board Edexcel, yet I have been receiving little help from my teacher about how we are supposed to relate the specification to New Balance.

Are we meant to apply New Balance through research we have carried out online or purely apply information from the pre-release to our answers; as application?

If anyone has any revision notes or help, I would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks in advance!:colondollar:

Laura
Hey,

In every question you should be applying New Balance at least twice for the lower mark questions and more as the marks increase. It is useful to fully know the pre-release and apply them to past questions so incase they come up again you know what to include. Also, do some additional research into the company relating to the topics provided to ensure you have a portfolio of examples ready to throw into any question.

Here are some topics to research if not done already:
Competitors - e.g. Nike, Puma (who are they endorsed by?)A
thletic shoe market
New Balance history

Hope this helps

Freya
Reply 2
Hey,

Does anybody have the corporate culture and strategy for New Balance?

Thanks
Reply 3
Does anyone know the corporate culture and corporate strategy for New Balance.
Reply 4
Evidence D is about profit and loss and balance sheet. So things like ROCE and Acid test ratio might come up.
Reply 5
Has anyone found the Ansoff Matrix for New Balance?
Reply 6
Any ideas what might come up? Cant do CPA :frown:
Original post by Themini
Any ideas what might come up? Cant do CPA :frown:

After looking at the pre-release, CSR, ratio analysis and strategy are the ones they're hinting at.
Reply 8
I wish I had a revision buddy :frown:
Reply 9
1466550805868-1263897308.jpg reviaion pack
well that went well....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending