The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Business Studies Notes

I want Edexcel IAL Business Studies notes. If anyone have the notes please send me the notes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.
Original post by NadinDib
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.

I really need Business IAL Unit 1 and 2 notes as I'm taking AS in may/june
if you have can you pls give me
Reply 3
i need 1 and 2. It would be really helpful of you if you can give me

Could you upload Unit 3 notes please?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi can you please send me the unit 3 notes got my exam in a month :*(
is anyone taking business studies IAL on 24th may 2016?

Can I have the notes for unit 3 IAL business studies and if u have unit 4 can u please send those as well

hi can i have unit 3 and unit 4 notes? thanks
Reply 9

Hi Would you be able to send me the notes from units 3 & 4 please Thanks

Ok send the unit 3 notes
Can I have the unit 3 notes? I have my exam on May 2017.
Can i have notes for unit 1234 please becuase im resitting everythiing in june thanks

could you please forward your unit 3 ones to me

Hey, do you still have your Unit 1 and 2 notes? If so is it possible for you to forward them? Thank you,
Reply 15

Hii,
I'll be extremely grateful if you can send me the notes for unit 3 and 4. Thanks a lot in advance.
Hey can you please email me Edexcel IAL business studies' notes?
I want notes, if you wouldnt mind can you email them to me
Hello, does anyone have unit 1 and unit 2 edexcel business studies notes? my exam in on may/june 2018 !! help anyone? please
Hi, I really need notes for unit 1 and 2, does anyone have then atm? If so could you please send them to me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending