Edexcel IAL Business Studies Notes Watch

Anum Ashraf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want Edexcel IAL Business Studies notes. If anyone have the notes please send me the notes?
NadinDib
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.
faseeh1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NadinDib)
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.
I really need Business IAL Unit 1 and 2 notes as I'm taking AS in may/june
if you have can you pls give me
asmi01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i need 1 and 2. It would be really helpful of you if you can give me
incubus794
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Could you upload Unit 3 notes please?
Thanks in advance
spencershay1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi can you please send me the unit 3 notes got my exam in a month :*(
username1955077
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
is anyone taking business studies IAL on 24th may 2016?
Nehashafeek99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can I have the notes for unit 3 IAL business studies and if u have unit 4 can u please send those as well
theotherillusion
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi can i have unit 3 and unit 4 notes? thanks
Kjf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Would you be able to send me the notes from units 3 & 4 please Thanks
Nehashafeek99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ok send the unit 3 notes
Sadia Promi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can I have the unit 3 notes? I have my exam on May 2017.
Razeeboy100
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can i have notes for unit 1234 please becuase im resitting everythiing in june thanks
Azmeer123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
could you please forward your unit 3 ones to me
mikethespike
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, do you still have your Unit 1 and 2 notes? If so is it possible for you to forward them? Thank you,
Ara_W
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hii,
I'll be extremely grateful if you can send me the notes for unit 3 and 4. Thanks a lot in advance.
Maham.butt010
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey can you please email me Edexcel IAL business studies' notes?
Nirojanm
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I want notes, if you wouldnt mind can you email them to me
mozameraikhi
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hello, does anyone have unit 1 and unit 2 edexcel business studies notes? my exam in on may/june 2018 !! help anyone? please
Ifiweretherain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, I really need notes for unit 1 and 2, does anyone have then atm? If so could you please send them to me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads