Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel IAL Business Studies Notes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I want Edexcel IAL Business Studies notes. If anyone have the notes please send me the notes?

ReputationRep:
    What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadinDib)
    What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.
    I really need Business IAL Unit 1 and 2 notes as I'm taking AS in may/june
    if you have can you pls give me

ReputationRep:
    i need 1 and 2. It would be really helpful of you if you can give me

ReputationRep:
    Could you upload Unit 3 notes please?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hi can you please send me the unit 3 notes got my exam in a month :*(

ReputationRep:
    is anyone taking business studies IAL on 24th may 2016?

ReputationRep:
    Can I have the notes for unit 3 IAL business studies and if u have unit 4 can u please send those as well

ReputationRep:
    hi can i have unit 3 and unit 4 notes? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Would you be able to send me the notes from units 3 & 4 please Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ok send the unit 3 notes

ReputationRep:
    Can I have the unit 3 notes? I have my exam on May 2017.

ReputationRep:
    Can i have notes for unit 1234 please becuase im resitting everythiing in june thanks

ReputationRep:
    could you please forward your unit 3 ones to me

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do you still have your Unit 1 and 2 notes? If so is it possible for you to forward them? Thank you,

ReputationRep:
    Hii,
    I'll be extremely grateful if you can send me the notes for unit 3 and 4. Thanks a lot in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hey can you please email me Edexcel IAL business studies' notes?

ReputationRep:
    I want notes, if you wouldnt mind can you email them to me

ReputationRep:
    Hello, does anyone have unit 1 and unit 2 edexcel business studies notes? my exam in on may/june 2018 !! help anyone? please

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I really need notes for unit 1 and 2, does anyone have then atm? If so could you please send them to me?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 22, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.