The Student Room Group

Community Awards 2015 - The Winners!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TeeEm
maybe only 2 nominees got votes

I voted for someone who didn't make the top 2, so I know that's not true. :tongue:
Reply 121
Original post by lawyer12345
I voted for someone who didn't make the top 2, so I know that's not true. :tongue:

but you only joined today ...
Original post by TeeEm
but you only joined today ...

Therefore...?

Spoiler

Reply 123
Original post by lawyer12345
Therefore...?

Spoiler

I will try to get you out of the awkward position ...
You were here with another username (for years of course and well before the voting ended )
Original post by TeeEm
You were here with another username (for years of course and well before the voting ended )

:yep:
I'm glad that jneill got 1st place for being the friendliest on the academic side.

Such a nice guy!
Original post by She-Ra
Massive congratulations to everyone who was nominated and to our finalists and of course to all you people that voted.
:party:
:smartass: Most helpful member in uni applications/PS :smartass:

:king1:Carnationlilyrose & jneill

:cyber: Most helpful thread of the year :cyber:
c:king3:The Official Cambridge Applicants Thread 2016 Entry MK III

:rofl: Funniest thread of the year :rofl:

:king1:The Official Cambridge Applicants Thread 2016 Entry MK IV

Amazing :smile: :hat2:

Particularly the last bit!

And...
Original post by The Warsmith
I'm glad that jneill got 1st place for being the friendliest on the academic side.Such a nice guy!

Shucks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jneill
Amazing :smile: :hat2:

Particularly the last bit...

Well done. Thoroughly deserved. And from my stalking of the last bit I have to agree. :h:
Original post by The Warsmith
I'm glad that jneill got 1st place for being the friendliest on the academic side.

Such a nice guy!

Seconded. :yes:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Just got home from holiday to find this, so thank you all for voting for me, and congrats to all the winners. :biggrin:

I'm off to try and update my sig,:colondollar:

I feel very privileged to be a co-winner with you :smile:

:five:
Congrats everyone :biggrin:
Original post by jneill
I feel very privileged to be a co-winner with you :smile:

:five:

That's such a sweet thing to say. Thank you. I too am honoured.
woo! Teem won :woo:
WOOP WOOP MHSS, WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee: :nutcase: :awesome:

Congrats to all winners, nominee and those who got special mentions! Thanks to all those who nominated me and voted for me, and for MHSS :grouphugs:

Big shout-outs from me to MHSS, GOG Soc, Cath Soc, X Soc, and those in 'Dude, where's my gown?' (NO shout-out to filthy Tabs winning awards :grumble: :shakecane: :grumble: )

:ninja:

Also a big well done to @CoolCavy , a very worthy winner of the Friendlist Member award! *officially hands over crown from last year* :hat2:

Original post by Josb

@The_Lonely_Goatherd
You could have let CoolCavy or Anon98 win the creative use of smileys award. :s-smilie:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hand: :woo: :horse:

:teehee:

Original post by the bear
i was delighted that @Goatherd was rewarded for her outstanding contributions to our community :yep:

:redface:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
WOOP WOOP MHSS, WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee: :nutcase: :awesome:

Congrats to all winners, nominee and those who got special mentions! Thanks to all those who nominated me and voted for me, and for MHSS :grouphugs:

Big shout-outs from me to MHSS, GOG Soc, Cath Soc, X Soc, and those in 'Dude, where's my gown?' (NO shout-out to filthy Tabs winning awards :grumble: :shakecane: :grumble: )

Also a big well done to @CoolCavy , a very worthy winner of the Friendlist Member award! *officially hands over crown from last year* :hat2:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hand: :woo: :horse:

:teehee:

:redface:

You are the best TLG. Your emoji usage is out of this world. Congrats darlin' :biggrin:
Original post by Ethereal World
You are the best TLG. Your emoji usage is out of this world. Congrats darlin' :biggrin:

Thank you :lovehug:
Original post by She-Ra
Massive congratulations to everyone who was nominated and to our finalists and of course to all you people that voted.

:music: Entertainment Expert :music:

:king1:Gofre
:king2:Angryjellyfish
:king3:Asif007

Haha thank you very much - I had no idea anyone nominated/voted for me! Much appreciated!

(I think I pulled off my acceptance speech a little better than The Mask did when he won an award!) :biggrin:

[video="youtube;W_gYRFDb8_A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gYRFDb8_A[/video]
ISOC made top 3 again. :dong: It pays to have a loyal user base! Congrats everyone, esp CLR and PQ.
Original post by Snufkin
ISOC made top 3 again. :dong: It pays to have a loyal user base! Congrats everyone, esp CLR and PQ.

Thank you.:smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

aww you cutie :giggle: thank you :colondollar: i'm glad you think i am worthy to have the title :redface: aww xDD :crown:
congratulations on ur awards lovely :lovehug: also excellent emoji use right there :ahee: xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending