The Student Room Group

Rate this guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra

Does he look better from the front or side?
Rate him.

Neither really but if i had to would say the side I would rate him 5/10. He is quite chubby in the face.

Your monkey I would rate 9/10 very handsome.
If me and you were to fight who would win?

do you really wanna b asking these questions :smug:
Would you let him penetrate you?

Ahaha have you're lucky I have a sense of humour because that is just gross😂
It doesn't matter how attractive a guy looks if his personality of awful then he's not worth wasting time on
7/8, the fact he looks like he probably loves himself is a massive turn off... Maybe it's the haircut

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Failingstudent98
7/8, the fact he looks like he probably loves himself is a massive turn off... Maybe it's the haircut

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should he hate himself?
Reply 25
Original post by em-robertss
Ahaha have you're lucky I have a sense of humour because that is just gross😂
It doesn't matter how attractive a guy looks if his personality of awful then he's not worth wasting time on

You didn't answer the question.
Should he hate himself?

I mean the immediate impression is he is self centred, ONLY loves himself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Failingstudent98
I mean the immediate impression is he is self centred, ONLY loves himself

Posted from TSR Mobile

can u post a few examples that show the difference between low confidence, self centred and w/e is right in the middle..i.e humble? lol
Original post by SAhm95
can u post a few examples that show the difference between low confidence, self centred and w/e is right in the middle..i.e humble? lol

I'm not quite sure were to find pictures of people that aren't models or have given permission for me to use their picture... (It's more something you see in day to day situations rather then pictures)
Confidence and being self centred is more seen in someone's expression, how they carry themselves, maybe the fact he's quite bulky (from what you can see) that makes him seem self centred. I know what people are wearing, hairstyles and levels of grooming also affects it. Arrogance is also picked up through speech, they way someone looks at you or others etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think he looks better from the front. 7/10
(edited 8 years ago)
He looks like a guy in my school that everyone hates (including me) and i personally am not attracted to him so 2/10.
He looks better from the side though.
his neck looks a bit wide but i wouldn't complain because other than than :awesome:
Reply 32
Original post by Alex621
his neck looks a bit wide but i wouldn't complain because other than than :awesome:

Because he's obviously an athlete.
Aint no scrawny chicken necks running around in rugby lad.
9/10, yum :wink:
Reply 34
Original post by xxVENUSx
9/10, yum :wink:

what do you like about him?
You girls are ****ing deep man.

Quick Reply

Latest