The Student Room Group

GCSE choices for Oxbridge

Hello guys. I'm Daniel and I'm 13 and I am currently in the process of picking my GCSEs. My current thoughts are:Triple ScienceEnglish (ofcourse)Maths (ofcourse)HistoryFrenchAND EITHER Drama OR Economics.I am looking to study law at either Oxford or Cambridge University (hopefully).Now my question is....Should I pick Drama for gcses or economics and why?Thank you,Daniel
Hi Daniel, I noticed you've asked this same question multiple times today in different forums with different accounts, any particular reason why? You've had lots of answers already
You gonna get carded at this rate, kiddo
Original post by MeeranB
Damnnnnn Daniel, back at it again with those clickbait thread titlesssss

I'd pick economics if I were you, although I doubt it'll make or break your application

Oh my god :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@bluemadhatter
Reply 4
@levi
The other account was my school mate Ali, he wasn't me but decided to do the same thing as me when I made the thread . I'm still not sure which to do so in looking to get more answers
Atleast get your GCSE results before you make plans to go Cambridge lol otherwise your gonna be very disappointed.
Reply 6
Original post by MeeranB
Damnnnnn Daniel, back at it again with those clickbait thread titlesssss

I'd pick economics if I were you, although I doubt it'll make or break your application

That's exactly what I wanted to sayy!! Damn Daniel! Choose Economics as I chose drama and now regret it with 30 other students.
Original post by DanielYr9
@levi
The other account was my school mate Ali, he wasn't me but decided to do the same thing as me when I made the thread . I'm still not sure which to do so in looking to get more answers

Fair enough. To answer your question (again), I'd suggest economics, as it has more relevance to law than drama. Universities generally place more importance on your A Levels subjects and grades though, so don't panic too much over which GCSE subjects you choose
Reply 8
This thread's title tho ''It just happened... And it feels so weird'' :redface:
Hello guys. I'm Daniel and I'm 13 and I am currently in the process of picking my GCSEs. My current thoughts are:Triple ScienceEnglish (ofcourse)Maths (ofcourse)HistoryFrenchAND EITHER Drama OR Economics.I am looking to study law at either Oxford or Cambridge University (hopefully).Now my question is....Should I pick Drama for gcses or economics and why?Thank you,Daniel

Forget the negativity everyone is spreading

Keep Calm
And
Choose Economics
Reply 10
Thank you going to pick economics
Thank you going to pick economics

Its cool, any time bro! I help all Daniels. But DAAAAAAAMMMN DAANIEEL Don't rush your choices boy!

If you like drama more, pick drama. If you like economics more, pick economics.
I remember choosing drama over R.E and it was the biggest mistake ever. If I were you I would do economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hambi123
I remember choosing drama over R.E and it was the biggest mistake ever. If I were you I would do economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

>Not choosing RE

>"Mistake"
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
>Not choosing RE

>"Mistake"

I literally don't get what you did there but okay 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hambi123
I literally don't get what you did there but okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about you guys, but in my school RE is the subject where you have to learn about people who believe that dinosaur bones were planted by the devil to fool us.

yeah

Quick Reply

Latest