The Student Room Group

Terra Firma Video Interview

Hey, has anyone done the Terra Firma Video Interview? I would assume mostly competency questions, i.e. "Tell me about when you worked in a team.", "Tell me about when you had to overcome a challenge.", etc. Any insights on whether that is true?

Scroll to see replies

Hi have you done the interview yet?
I've got a video interview as well. Haven't done it yet because there is no way to tell whether it's going to be technical or not. Anyone has an idea of what it will be like? Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Samantha303
Hi have you done the interview yet?

Hi Samantha,

Have you completed yours yet?
Reply 4
Original post by london__
Hey, has anyone done the Terra Firma Video Interview? I would assume mostly competency questions, i.e. "Tell me about when you worked in a team.", "Tell me about when you had to overcome a challenge.", etc. Any insights on whether that is true?

Hi, were your assumptions correct?
Reply 5
Original post by safa1234
Hi, were your assumptions correct?

Yeah, only personal questions but rather motivational than competency-based - don't worry about any technicals at this stage, though!
Reply 6
anyone heard back yet after the video interview?
Original post by uiopü
anyone heard back yet after the video interview?

I'd like to know too. When did you do the interview?
Reply 8
I'd like to know too. When did you do the interview?

I think almost 4 or 5 weeks ago. Their AC is in January though apparently, so they are in no rush i guess.
Original post by uiopü
I think almost 4 or 5 weeks ago. Their AC is in January though apparently, so they are in no rush i guess.

Is there another stage after video interview and before AC? I thought people successful after video interview would be invited to do a test or a face-to-face interview or sth. Just wondering
Completed the video interview at 1 and just received an email to complete the SHL test. Is there any other stages before AC?
Reply 11
How did the video interview go? It looks like everybody is invited to take the video interview
Original post by 1594161
How did the video interview go? It looks like everybody is invited to take the video interview

I'd expect them to invite at least 100 people to the video interview stage, given that they received 2500 applications last year
Completed the video interview at 1 and just received an email to complete the SHL test. Is there any other stages before AC?

How long after the video interview did you receive tests?
Original post by ultimatron
How long after the video interview did you receive tests?

About 4-5 hours. I'm not sure if it means I passed the interview or if it's compulsory.
About 4-5 hours. I'm not sure if it means I passed the interview or if it's compulsory.

That's pretty fast. I'm not sure whether everyone receive tests or only those that pass the interview? I would be surprised if they review your video so quickly.
That's pretty fast. I'm not sure whether everyone receive tests or only those that pass the interview? I would be surprised if they review your video so quickly.

Yeah but I got the video interview invite a day after submitting my CV. Dartmouth partners said there are a number of stages after video interview/SHL tests and before final round AC, so I guess the video interview should be quite easy to pass? Do you know anyone who hasn't received the test invite?

And they said they will let me know my test results in the next couple of weeks
Yeah but I got the video interview invite a day after submitting my CV. Dartmouth partners said there are a number of stages after video interview/SHL tests and before final round AC, so I guess the video interview should be quite easy to pass? Do you know anyone who hasn't received the test invite?

Well I haven't. I completed the interview about 10 days ago.
Reply 19
Well I haven't. I completed the interview about 10 days ago.

Received the test invite c. 2 weeks after the video interview... seems somewhat random to me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending