The Student Room Group

Tesco graduate schemes 2023

Hey! I applied for the Technology Programme. I have since then completed the games based assessment and the video interview. I haven't heard back since. Anyone else applied?
Reply 1
I applied for Cyber Sec but have been stuck on the shortlisting stage for ages now. I managed to get a peek at the AC dates and I think the first one was on the 9th November and they are running til Jan/Feb so no worries for now.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Rokas1
I applied for Cyber Sec but have been stuck on the shortlisting stage for ages now. I managed to get a peek at the AC dates and I think the first one was on the 9th November and they are running til Jan/Feb so no worries for now.

Hey man, did you get an email saying you were on the shortlist? I got nothing after the video interview. Applied to the same programme.
Reply 3
Original post by greenr0se
Hey man, did you get an email saying you were on the shortlist? I got nothing after the video interview. Applied to the same programme.

yeah like 3 days after I did the VI, I got an email saying I passed that stage and shortlisting was next.
Original post by loose_change
Hey! I applied for the Technology Programme. I have since then completed the games based assessment and the video interview. I haven't heard back since. Anyone else applied?

Hello

I submitted the video interview and received an email saying I have passed the interview but nothing else after that
Original post by ironaldhino
Hello

I submitted the video interview and received an email saying I have passed the interview but nothing else after that

Which programme did you apply for?
Which programme did you apply for?

Technology
Reply 7
OMG just seen this thread, When did applications open because I don't remember seeing any of the Tesco schemes being advertised on Linkedin, Target jobs, bright network and indeed. The programme I did want to apply for says closed:frown:
Original post by Zeeyo
OMG just seen this thread, When did applications open because I don't remember seeing any of the Tesco schemes being advertised on Linkedin, Target jobs, bright network and indeed. The programme I did want to apply for says closed:frown:

They opened back in early October. I don't think they were advertised elsewhere!
Has anyone had their application processed past the video interview stage? I haven't heard anything for probably close to 6 weeks now
Anybody received any news for the Technology stream after Video Interview?
No, I even e-mailed them and they said they are processing my application. In the mean time I accepted an offer for a similar programme with another retailer. Can't wait to start!
No, I even e-mailed them and they said they are processing my application. In the mean time I accepted an offer for a similar programme with another retailer. Can't wait to start!

Congrats!
Which other retailer btw?
Congrats!
Which other retailer btw?

Thanks! Morrisons
Reply 14
Technology

Hey I am currently in the process of applying for this role I've reached Video Interview Stage Part 2 so the first Part was Behavioural and I the second one is passion for technology. I would love to know what type of questions to look out for in Part 2 of the VI assessment.
Hi
Please does anyone know what the salary is please?
Thanks
Original post by AkunnaAmaechi
Hi
Please does anyone know what the salary is please?
Thanks

Did you pass AC?

Quick Reply

Latest